Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Plus

16 posts

Flag Post

Is it really worth getting Kongregate Plus? What do you guys think?

Oh and i think they should lower the price to 24.99 becuase GameStop Gift Cards Come in 25 and 50

Flag Post

Discuss

Flag Post

I think it’s worth it. The fact that you get no ads and quicker support is cool, but I found that the private rooms is what did it for me.

Fun fact: You get 50 kreds when you buy it so it is actually $24.99. ;)

Flag Post

Yes, it’s worth it. You’re supporting a great website.

Flag Post

For me, it was only a support purchase. I don’t need/use any of the K+ features, although that private room may be of use one of these days.

Flag Post

I want to get it, but I don’t have a credit card or anything like that. Have to ask my mum or dad to do it for me or is the another way that you can do without a credit card?

Flag Post

You can use Paypal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by oatlol:

I want to get it, but I don’t have a credit card or anything like that. Have to ask my mum or dad to do it for me or is the another way that you can do without a credit card?

Step one: Create an awesome game that will be sure to collect enough revenue to buy K+.
Step two: Have that revenue transferred to your Paypal account (if you don’t have one already, it’s easy and free to make)
Step three: Buy K+ with your Paypal account.
…Or you could ask your parents.

Flag Post

It’s mostly just a donation. You don’t really get any tangible benefits other than probably private rooms. But I don’t see myself using it that often even if I do have it.

Flag Post

I mainly want it for the profile skin change.

Flag Post

I bought it for the awesome private chatrooms, the great skins, and to give back what I earned from the site through my terrible “games”. I also just recently noticed how much faster the site loads, and how much nicer it looks without ads, too.

Flag Post

depends on how much you like Kong, some will like it and some may not!

Flag Post

You can use Paypal.

Flag Post

I think it is work getting, I bought it at the beginning of this year, and I’d definitely buy it again when it runs out.
The Private Chats and Profile Skins are the best part of it.

Also if it’s supporting the website, then why not, I’d do that. :D

Flag Post

I would say it is worth it. The ability to play ad-free on Kongregate while still supporting devs with revenue was the thing that sold it for me.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator