Forums Kongregate

Free Kreds? Free Kreds, and points too! (August 2014)

249 posts

Flag Post

With the help of the NHTSA, we’re proud to offer a way to earn free Kreds – by watching a video about using your seatbelt and being safe!

Watch through the safety video and you’ll automatically receive 1 Kred and 20 points! We hope you all enjoy (and buckle up)!

http://www.youtube.com/usdotnhtsa

Flag Post

Did someone say “free?” Thanks!

Flag Post

the video won’t show up for me on Kong but it will on it’s offsite :/

Flag Post

Woot, worked. Not the usual “limited to the residents of the 50 states…” Awesome.
Now to figure out what this NHTSA is.

Flag Post

That’s awesome. :D

Flag Post

Woot!!! Free points! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Oh, and some Kreds :-P

Flag Post

Anymore deals like this coming soon?

Flag Post

Nice. What can I spend 5 Kreds on now I can’t tip games with it?

Flag Post

I like promotions like this, but only when you can mute sound :|

Flag Post
Originally posted by saybox:

Nice. What can I spend 5 Kreds on now I can’t tip games with it?

Well now you just have to buy fewer kreds before you get any in game perks. IT’S A TRAP.

Flag Post

Neat. I approve.

Flag Post

I like that it’s fair to foreign players as well, even though it’s sponsored by an American government agency.

Flag Post

Yay, 5 more kreds to save for the kong kredbank coming Summer 2013.

Flag Post

Wait. There’s a crap ton of ads, a rush of money-grabbing multiplayer, and you can’t tip anymore? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO KONG?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:

Wait. There’s a crap ton of ads, a rush of money-grabbing multiplayer, and you can’t tip anymore? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO KONG?!

1. Not really.
2. Not Kong’s fault.
3. Totally justifiable reasons.

What’s happenign to Kong is because business.

Flag Post

Wow, there hasn’t been a Kred giveaway since October 2011! Thank you for making my Christmas a merry one, Kongregate. <3

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Neat. I approve.

Love you Kong, Merry Christmas.

Originally posted by eProdigy:

Wow, there hasn’t been a Kred giveaway since October 2011! Thank you for making my Christmas a merry one, Kongregate. <3

Flag Post

5 kreds is like $0.50
not too shabby for only having to watch a ~1 minute video
Can’t spend it on anything but hey :D

Flag Post

I like Kreds, Thanks =3

Flag Post

Woot i love kongregate thanks for this nice Christmas gift. Merry Christmas to every one!

Flag Post

WAT! I approve. :o
Spread the word, guys.

Flag Post

Thanks c:

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueWaterFlames:

Thanks c:

I know, right? That’s probably going to be quite a bit of money that Kongregate’s spending by giving 5 kreds to each of us. Then again, hiperson is right, most of us probably have to buy more to use them. ;3 But heck, I’ll gladly support Kongregate. They support us so well.

Flag Post

Just the perfect thing for the holidays!
~stay safe~

Flag Post

Free kreds are always nice, and I always watch those just because I can. Gettin pain virtually to watch a short clip is nice.

Originally posted by VforVendetta:
Originally posted by BlueWaterFlames:

Thanks c:

I know, right? That’s probably going to be quite a bit of money that Kongregate’s spending by giving 5 kreds to each of us. Then again, hiperson is right, most of us probably have to buy more to use them. ;3 But heck, I’ll gladly support Kongregate. They support us so well.

Few more and you can buy stuff on SAS 3 or SAS TD… The stuff from ninja kiwi are so cheap it’s like robbing them.