Forums Kongregate

Free Kreds? Free Kreds, and points too! (August 2014) page 2

247 posts

Flag Post

You should do this a lot more, but make the videos longer. Maybe not always for kreds nor points. Maybe some are for points, kreds or both.

Kongregate will make a lot more money!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Langley:

You should do this a lot more, but make the videos longer. Maybe not always for kreds nor points. Maybe some are for points, kreds or both.

…what?

+1

Flag Post

>You’ve already earned rewards from a previous viewing, but thanks for watching again!
>Video plays again.
>???
>Profit

Flag Post

This is my favourite drink driving ad.

(who doesn’t have a favourite motoring safety advert?)

Flag Post

Very great idea. I would like to see more being implemented. :)

Flag Post

Question: Are alt accounts allowed? By alt accounts, I mean accounts that are actually used and not for abuse.

Flag Post

5 kred swag

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

Question: Are alt accounts allowed? By alt accounts, I mean accounts that are actually used and not for abuse.

I would avoid it, if I were you.

Flag Post

Thanks!I like this offers but i don`t have on what to spend the KREDS.

Flag Post

Free kreds for watching a video? I’m not complaining. I’m also glad the video was advertising a good cause.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by eProdigy:

I would avoid it, if I were you.

Okay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Atari_Kid:

Free kreds for watching a video? I’m not complaining. I’m also glad the video was advertising a good cause.

It’s sad that people still think they can get away with driving while they’re buzzed or drunk.
Seriously, I’ll never understand it.
Anyway, at least videos like this educate everyone.

Flag Post

It’s legit :O

Flag Post

cool. Thanks a bunch.

Flag Post

thumbs up

Flag Post

For those saying that 5 Kreds isn’t enough for anything you are wrong.

I am aware that the point is to encourage people to buy more kreds so this isn’t JUST being done out of the kindness of Kong’s heart (remember, they want to make money), but there are games where 5 kreds can get you perks. I believe that BTD3 is one of them.

Flag Post

I love the direction Kongregate is going with promoting positive messages through vids which also rewards with kreds + points. :D

Flag Post

Thanks for the free kreds, I guess?

Now I have a total of 53 kreds. What buy?

Flag Post

thanks for the gift and the reminder to keep safe and sober behind the wheel, kong :)

so i guess the next kred giveaway wont take place until next dec? i only need 5 more in order to buy the minimum amount of rubies in cloudstone haha

Flag Post

Thanks Kongregate for the very thoughtfull Christmas gift c:

Flag Post

5 kreds for 1 video that is worth watching. Thats better than watching 5 videos telling me to buy something stupid for 5 kreds back in the day. Thanks kong, you are doing better at this video for kreds thing

Flag Post
Originally posted by a002:

Thanks Kongregate for the very thoughtfull Christmas gift c:

I thought it was pretty awesome of them too!

Flag Post

sweet free kreds! thx you Kong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JeanneDork:

thanks for the gift and the reminder to keep safe and sober behind the wheel, kong :)

so i guess the next kred giveaway wont take place until next dec? i only need 5 more in order to buy the minimum amount of rubies in cloudstone haha

That’s yet to be seen, but now that the tipping program has ended, there’s less chance of farming Kreds so you can expect to see more sponsorships revolving around free Kreds (or at least that’s what we hope!)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Langley:

i think u r right +1