Forums Kongregate

Free Kreds? Free Kreds, and points too! (August 2014) page 3

285 posts

Flag Post

Wish u kong get much money make such videos and lots of thanks to you.
-thanks

Flag Post

Thanks for the points

Flag Post

1. Get thousands of users to watch a video, with the promise of 5 kreds (approximately 50 cents). 5 kreds gets you absolutely nothing on its own, so it’s impossible for this to be used by 99.99% of people who watched the video (the other 0.01% is people who did kred offers and got between 5 and 9 kreds from it).

2. Either never offer another kred giveaway, or wait so long that a vast majority of people who watched the video the first time have left the site.

3. Get the money promised by the NHTSA, don’t have to actually give up any money to people who watched the video.

Flag Post

I love stuff like that, usually commercials just get stuffed down your throat, now you can voluntary watch it if you want, and if you do. You get a reward!

Flag Post

yihaaaaa 5 kreds…thanks a lot….it helped me a lot…thanks again :D u should provide more videos…please… :D

Flag Post

5 kreds gets you absolutely nothing on its own

Not true. I know at least one game that has purchase options for 5 Kreds or less (TDP4).

This is a new thing we are trying, and I think many will agree free Kreds are better than free points. We’d like to continue to do these.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

This is a new thing we are trying

Wasn’t there a Batman thing not too long ago that gave out Kreds at random during each day of the event?

and I think many will agree free Kreds are better than free points

Blasphemy.

Flag Post
Wasn’t there a Batman thing not too long ago that gave out Kreds at random during each day of the event?

Not in my time.

and I think many will agree free Kreds are better than free points

Kreds don’t get you closer to Level 65.

Flag Post

That was about a year ago and it was possible not to get any kreds, this is slightly different because of the guarantee and about 50% less clicking.

Flag Post

I’m in the rather large subset of players that will never spend on TDP4, but the effort is appreciated regardless of the back end profits and numbers-juggling. Sure, it’s “mostly” useless on its own, but a 5 kred bonus for people who already have kreds in their accounts (such as myself) can put that amount over the minimum for some games’ premium packages. Small amounts add up over time, and eventually I’ll find myself in a place where I feel the urge to throw my stash at a developer. I don’t feel so compelled now, but the option is there and I am grateful for it (as will be the developer that benefits from it, I’m sure).

Flag Post

yeah in fact i play mostly tdp4..n with these 5 kreds i inceased my cash tally

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Kreds don’t get you closer to Level 65.

But mass-rating 50 games a day does, cha ching!

I do love free kreds, and fully support future promotions like this.

Flag Post

Where can i watch this video???Somebody pleease answer me

Flag Post
Originally posted by igorturk:

Where can i watch this video???Somebody pleease answer me

With the help of the NHTSA, we’re proud to offer a way to earn free Kreds – by watching a video about driving sober and being safe!

Click this →→→ ←←← Click this

Watch through the safety video and you’ll automatically receive 5 Kreds and 20 points! This is a new thing we’re trying out, and we hope you all enjoy!

Flag Post

well huh yeah lookin forward 4 more videos…hum it was a coincidence i fall on this video n i want to know how will i know if there’s upcoming videos??? plz answer…btw i think gettin more kreds than increasin points is way better.. :D

Flag Post

Thank you for the Kreds and make sure you watch the video it’s about driving safely don’t drink and drive everyone! Drive responsibly!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

i love it it awesome

Flag Post

Takes forever to load…i see why we get kreds and points for this.

Flag Post

me want free kreds

Flag Post

I came here for the free stuff! Yes? No? Okay :(

Flag Post

Free crap is always nice. This “watch the video and get free stuff” model has been in use on GaiaOnline for years and it seems to work out for them fairly well.

Flag Post

I owe this promo my upcoming purchase of OCH in spiral knights only 31 to go!

Flag Post

Heck yes! Just 20 more kreds…

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

Takes forever to load…i see why we get kreds and points for this.

Your computer just probably sucks in general.