Forums Kongregate

[Competition] Victory Road (Round 4) (locked)

83 posts

Flag Post

Congratulations on making it to Round 4! Well… if you made it here. If you happen to have been
eliminated, then… well, everyone’s a winner.

Anyway, the game for this round is Axon. In order to advance, you must be in the top 19 players.

The rules are the same as they were before; have your username with the green or yellow plug in the top right corner of your screenshot, show the end-game screen, show the today tab whenever possible (sometimes requires two screenshots), don’t cheat or you’ll be disqualified, and don’t troll. For games with no API, show the chat tab.

If you suspect someone is cheating, please don’t make a fuss about it in the thread. Instead, PM me and/or Precarious.

This round ends at 6:00 PM (PST) on December 31st, and the spreadsheet can be found here.

Flag Post

5/5 needs badges.

Srsly why can’t I be in the tourney?

Flag Post

I don’t know if it’s just me, but the “everyone’s a winner” link is refusing to work…

Flag Post

I survived by 1 point last round, heres hoping I do better this round.

Flag Post

<3

Disqualify bluuznub, his score isn’t from this tourney.

edit: Also, nub.
edit2: Inb4MAISTMAISTMAIST

Flag Post
Originally posted by Funnykidsc:

I don’t know if it’s just me, but the “everyone’s a winner” link is refusing to work…

Yeah, I derped. Fixed.

Flag Post

First run in months…

Flag Post

http://i.imgur.com/kcJ9L.png
http://i.imgur.com/uxVGQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/gvWsU.png

Flag Post

Eh.

Flag Post

And with this, I think I’m done with this tourney. I know I won’t be able to win and this is taking up a lot of my badge earning time. Good luck guys!

Flag Post

How lovely, I worked hard to get a decent score that put me quite a few places above the red zone, and then today I had to spend pretty much all day shoveling the snow that hit us. I finally get on to see how I fared, and was eliminated. I guess this is where I say I’m done competing in tournaments, and after mine finishes, I’ll be done with them altogether.

Flag Post

Ugh. I screwed up badly on the last level.

Flag Post

GIVE UP ROBOT

EFFFFFFFF YESSSSSSSSSSS

Flag Post

Oh god my eyes. Also, I thought we all hated adultswimgames?

Flag Post

Flag Post

Why this game was ever used before this tournament is beyond me.

Flag Post

Here’s my first score post. You know I’m going to improve this later. ;D

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by hiperson134:

Why this game was ever used before this tournament is beyond me.

That’s all me bro. :D

Flag Post

WATCH ME PWN

Flag Post

New game up. Damn ’sploits.

Flag Post

Well then. I guess that puts me back in this. Well, my scores in this game suck too. So here’s my first attempt. I may make another one when I see how much everyone else kicks my scores ass but I may just leave it. I’m not very fond of this game.

Flag Post

*sigh*

Oh well, there goes my chances of going any further. I’ll still give this game a shot but I doubt I’m going to be passing. :(

First score, as usual. If I get into this again later, you can expect moar Seedlings. :3

Flag Post

Decent score to start me off…

Flag Post

First run minus a 1k and 6k run where I was searching for a pause button.