Forums Kongregate

why does Kong HATE NINTENDO??

20 posts

Flag Post

For your profile, you can show off your PSN and xbox gamertags.

But, you cant show off your wii friend code.

I think we should be able to show off our ownership of all 3 major consoles.

Discuss

Flag Post

You can put it in your “About me.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

That doesnt count because its not in a special wii spot :<

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Flag Post

maybe they’ll add that in later.

Flag Post

yea we need a wii or wii u spot.

Flag Post

3ds?

Flag Post

The assumption that anyone who actively plays a Wii is underaged; or too old to actually use the website.

Flag Post

Normally they should have it. Since they are owned by Gamestop which supports and sells Wii products. I guess their webcoder was just being a lazy ass and didn’t implement it yet.

Flag Post

If anything, I think it would be better to at least customize the headers for those sections, or choose from a preset list, since there are a number of other things that you might want to show off, such as your DeviantArt or SoundCloud profiles (suggestion courtesy of AlextheGreat13). Only having those options limits what people can show off to a much smaller audience.

Flag Post

It’s inferior.

Flag Post

Kongregate shouldnt hate nintendo they should hate IGN

Flag Post

And what’s up with Kongregate taking down games with Nintendo IP? You don’t see them taking down any Sonic games (ignoring the fact that no Sonic games are posted).

Flag Post
Originally posted by dubesor:

I guess their webcoder was just being a lazy ass and didn’t implement it yet.

I’m pretty sure that’s not the case, at all. It’s been a very busy year for Kongregate and there’s been a lot of user-facing changes, so imagine what had to be done on the back-end? Just because you don’t see the developers working doesn’t mean they aren’t. It’s a matter of priorities.

Flag Post

why do we even need these?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

The assumption that anyone who actively plays a Wii is underaged; or too old to actually use the website.

Originally posted by bobby71983:

It’s inferior.

Whoawhoawhoa. Ouch.

Yeah, there should be a Wii/Wii U spot on the profile.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

virtual console games

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlCROWholic:

why does Kong HATE NINTENDO?? .

Discuss

I assume that Kong and Nintendo were in a love triangle with Sega. Those things never end well…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

why do we even need these?

So Neckbeard 1 can play something other than Kongregate with Neckbeard 2

Flag Post

Correct me if i am wrong, but aren’t two friend codes needed in order for it to work for a wii? As in you would need person#2 and they would need yours? With a PS and an Xbox it can go one-sided, where you only have to know one name to send the invite, but with a wii you’d need to know each other’s codes for a friend invite to succeed. So having it on your profile info would be sort of pointless unless you are planning to have a lot of wii friends from kong in advance.