Forums Kongregate

10,000,000 Users (Now!)

80 posts

Flag Post

There are currently over 9,975,000 registered users on this website.
This means that we are less than 25,000 users away from hitting the 10,000,000 milestone.

So everybody celebrate and cheer as we get closer to 10 million.

EDIT: We have reached 10,000,000! Go say hi to remption

Flag Post

I wonder who will be the ten millionth user, I’m waiting with anxious anticipation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

I wonder who will be the ten millionth user, I’m waiting with anxious anticipation.

Let’s hope it won’t be one of those one-timers that makes an account then never comes back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Let’s hope it won’t be one of those one-timers that makes an account then never comes back.

Yeah, we don’t need another one of those.

Flag Post

I will make an account called “xyoloswag420x” as the 10,000,000th user.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Do it.

Flag Post

Actually I can’t. At the current rate, I’ll be sleeping.

Flag Post

We should all make alts named TenMillionBaby and see who gets lucky

Flag Post

Name would be taken after the first one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aturtledoesbite:

Name would be taken after the first one.

it’s just a base-plate, we’d all have our own unique spins. Though I keep TenMillionBaby :)

Flag Post

It’ll probably be someone whose account is created after the 50 millionth one.

Users ≠ Accounts

/pedantry

Flag Post

YOLOSWAG69 is better.

Flag Post

For every user milestone there is one of these threads. Then it happens, it’s someone’s stupid alt that they’ve made a ton of for the sake of upping said number to the milestone, and everyone loses interest.

Can we just skip to the losing interest?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

For every user milestone there is one of these threads. Then it happens, it’s someone’s stupid alt that they’ve made a ton of for the sake of upping said number to the milestone, and everyone loses interest.

Can we just skip to the losing interest?

To be fair, I never really had much interest in the first place, so it’s kind of hard for me to lose it.

Flag Post

At this point, I feel that celebrating every millionth is not going to be as big of a deal, since they’re happening so quickly and they’re not really special numbers anymore past this. Still it’ll end up being either a random account that rarely signs in after a few days or weeks, or an alt of someone who then only uses it occasionally, it’ll be very unlikely to be a genuinely new user who actually stays active.

EDIT @below: I understand that completely, which is why I said past this one the next millions won’t be as exciting. Of course this one is special, but since eleven-million will probably be a short way off, and it’s not really a special sounding number, it’s not really going to be as big of a deal. Sort of like how getting the first few thousand games was huge, now a thousand games are uploaded every few weeks.

Flag Post

This is 10 million, though. You’re adding a whole extra digit to the total.

Flag Post

sweet!

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:<

EDIT @below: I understand that completely, which is why I said past this one the next millions won’t be as exciting. Of course this one is special, but since eleven-million will probably be a short way off, and it’s not really a special sounding number, it’s not really going to be as big of a deal. Sort of like how getting the first few thousand games was huge, now a thousand games are uploaded every few weeks.

But imagine how FRICKIN’ SWEET 11,111,111 will be.

And then 12,345,678!

Flag Post

13,415,926 maybe?

Flag Post

Than 15,000,000 than 25,000,000 and so on.

Flag Post

I can’t wait, noo. I can’t wait. When they gonna open that door?

Flag Post

Idk.

Flag Post

Good luck with that.

Flag Post

Thats probably CowFiend

Flag Post

not as much as tumblr