Forums Kongregate

Vertigo: Gravity Llama (Impossible Badge Discussion) page 2

64 posts

Flag Post

Does anyone know what the cutoff for getting a ‘D’ (the fuck does D stand for anyway?) medal for switches and time is on each world? I’ve got
8 & :36 for world 1
3 & :37 for world 2
33 & :57 for world 3
25 & ?:? for world 4
Obviously, this is just what I’ve got, it may be possible to get higher switches/time and still get a D. Normally this sort of info is in the comments, but all you see these days are people bitching about non-existent problems with the controls.

Flag Post

D is the developer’s best, like Snakes on a Cartesian Plane.

Flag Post

Congratulations! You just won the Llama Lampooning Badge and 60 points!

Nodeath achievements are retarded, kthxbai.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

D is the developer’s best, like Snakes on a Cartesian Plane.

Huh, I assumed it was diamond.

Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond.

Flag Post

I’m repeating what someone said in chat. It’s very likely that I’m completely wrong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

I’m repeating what someone said in chat. It’s very likely that I’m completely wrong.

You’re correct. The dev responded to a comment saying that the medal is platinum and the D stands for developer.

Flag Post

That’s right, but I like that people are also calling it diamond!

Flag Post

lol gg

I’m dying at a rate of 25 deaths per level.

Flag Post

I guess some of those aren’t really your best scores, in advanced mode, I mean. For example the switches medal is possible only up to silver in world 3.

EDIT: The best switches medal is impossible in advanced worlds 3, 4 and 7. (possible up to gold in 4 and 7 and up to silver in 3)

Flag Post

I don’t remember if I altered the medal thresholds for advanced mode or not but assuming you get all platinum/developer/diamond medals in normal mode, you should only need silvers + a few golds in advanced mode to acquire 100 medals overall. I can see how the switches medals would be messed up because of the need to get all the coins in advanced mode and if that’s the case then I apologise.

I will make an effort at some point to play through the game again and see where things are with advanced mode.

Flag Post

The W8 medals don’t seem to be counted in the total medal count (check for yourself), and there are no medals for W9 and W10. So the max is 2*7*8=112 medals, where some of them are impossible (at least 4?).

Flag Post

ok, I got 100 medals but it didn’t unlock the other trophy, bummer
Here are my advanced mode stats with the best possible medals except for world 7 which is just horribly annoying

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ben_B:

The W8 medals don’t seem to be counted in the total medal count (check for yourself), and there are no medals for W9 and W10. So the max is 2*7*8=112 medals, where some of them are impossible (at least 4?).

I had that same problem. It really annoyed me when I got a diamond on switches and I didn’t get my 4 medals.

Flag Post

What does hiding mean in the trophy?

Flag Post

Cirpacha: That’s a shame, but thanks for putting it to the test. Ultimately, there is nothing I can do about these bugs but so long as it is possible to complete the objectives necessary for the badges, that is what matters. I’ll make certain that issues like this are resolved in my next games.

Ben_B + Fricknmaniac: Just checked this and it looks like that is the case which is very irritating, I don’t know how I managed to miss these issues at the time of release, I can once again only apologise.

Blokespot: The ‘hidden’ trophies are physically in the worlds they say they’re hidden in, you must find and collect them to obtain those trophies.

EDIT: To anyone who has had issues with getting the World 7 trophy, I beat World 7 twice by obtaining the powerup and not using it but did not get the trophy, I found that after clearing my cache and doing it again I was able to get it.

Flag Post

Jindo: Mind telling where hidden thropies are?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mdzl:

Jindo: Mind telling where hidden thropies are?

In level 1:10, it’s hidden behind the coin counter in the top right corner, and in level 3:10, go under the starting platform to get to the trophy.

Flag Post

MyNameIsNothing : Thanks, tho i already found lvl1. That one was a bit tricky.

I also was wondering how to make only 7 switches in world 1. Got stuck at 8 :)

Flag Post

Just to mention, six flips in W1 is possible. Freaking insane, but possible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aturtledoesbite:

Just to mention, six flips in W1 is possible. Freaking insane, but possible.

It’s pretty easy to get six flips.

Flag Post

Oh, I wasn’t referring to difficulty. I was referring to level 1-6. I’m sure you know the one.

Flag Post

the game is really buggy the ingame statistics list total deaths: 0 when I died way over 100 times. the deathcount stats in the highscore tab are totally different. despite finishing the game I never really knew how to get medals or what the D S B etc meant. Also number of flips shows a 4 in world 1 for me,which can’t be possible because I usually need like 8. And I have no idea how to get the trophy in the center but it wasn’t necessary for the impossible.

Flag Post

B = bronze, S = silver, G = gold, D = developer. You can see the requirements for the next level of medal on the stats page.

Flag Post

This is off-topic, but what does the orange C beside Jindo’s name mean? I’ve never seen that before.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zAlbee:

This is off-topic, but what does the orange C beside Jindo’s name mean? I’ve never seen that before.

Curator? I’m pretty sure :P