Forums Kongregate

Kong Nation: LIVE Kongregate Game Streams Weekdays 7:30pm-9:00pm US Eastern time

105 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys,

My name is ‘Hokage4354’ and just a week ago I started up a Kongregate-dedicated daily game stream on Twitch.tv. Since then I’ve noticed a handful of users who almost always watch the stream and have become regulars to it. Despite these few regulars, I would really appreciate it if you could check out my stream and give it a chance. The name of the stream is “Kong Nation” and currently focuses on performing feats on stream such as acquiring badges, performing speed runs, ect. I would also be open to do less intense things such as review games, have group discussions, etc.

Link: http://www.twitch.tv/hokage4354

Thanks for checking out the stream!

Schedule:

Mon. _ Fri. : 7:30pm _ 9:00pm US Eastern time
Sat. : – - -
Sun. : – - -

Things on my future agenda:
Vertigo: Gravity Llama Impossible Badge/Speedruns
Incursion Badges
Run 2 Badges
Playing/Beating Arcane (Lags too much on stream)
Castaway Badges
Race The Sun Badges
Bubble Tanks Tower Defense 2 Badges Nahhhh.

Miss a stream?
Check out a reel of my highlights here: link
There’s almost always going to be at least one highlight clip per stream
You can also check out ALL past broadcasts here: link
Some of my broadcasts will be chopped into several videos because of errors during streams.

Support the stream!:
The stream is entirely ad-free and I plan on keeping it that way, but if you guys could support the stream by telling your fellow Kongregate friends about the stream that would really, really appreciated. Tell your friends, your chat rooms, heck- Even tell your real-life friends if they’d be interested. The more people the better! ^ _ ^

Flag Post

I wish I could join but a stream would just kill my piece of shit desktop. :(

Flag Post

Dang, I have work to do. :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

I wish I could join but a stream would just kill my piece of shit desktop. :(

Watching it would really kill it? :(

Originally posted by uuu2:

Play it in the background. :D

Flag Post

Why have I never thought of Twitch TV for this… lol. I’ll try to come in.

Flag Post

Sounds kind of cool. :)
Maybe people will play along with the same game at the same time as you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hokage4354:

Really wish I could, but I do not want any distractions.

Flag Post

It would lag me like crazy. A few times when I’ve opened Skype, it crashed while trying to open…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hokage4354:

Really wish I could, but I do not want any distractions.

I understand- no problem man.

I’m not sure what my streaming schedule is going to be yet, but I would like to stream everyday if possible. I’ll definitely post in this thread after the stream ends talking about how it went and what my plans are for future streams.

Originally posted by LethalMutiny:

Why have I never thought of Twitch TV for this… lol. I’ll try to come in.

Cool- can’t wait to meet you!

Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Sounds kind of cool. :)
Maybe people will play along with the same game at the same time as you.

That would be pretty cool lol. I’m open to anything right now.

Originally posted by adv0catus:

It would lag me like crazy. A few times when I’ve opened Skype, it crashed while trying to open…

Awww man, alright. When I open a game you’ll see me in chat, so we can still talk while I stream. ^^

Flag Post

I’ll be there! Kongregate streams are just the best.

Never really noticed when you left, Hokage, but it’s nice to see that you’re back.

Flag Post

I’ll definitely be there (in fact, I already am there), stuff like this always interests me.

Flag Post

Are you gonna stream at 720p? :)

Flag Post

Gaming streams this week are going to be very crippled by AGDQ

Flag Post
Originally posted by knio:

I’ll be there! Kongregate streams are just the best.

Never really noticed when you left, Hokage, but it’s nice to see that you’re back.

Thanks man! I love streams too and this is my first time ever streaming. May have some technical difficulties. xD

Originally posted by 123aaa789:

I’ll definitely be there (in fact, I already am there), stuff like this always interests me.

Sweet- see you then! :D

Originally posted by CowFriend:

Are you gonna stream at 720p? :)

I have it set so 720p is a streaming option but we’ll see how my laptop handles it.

Originally posted by Lebossle:

Gaming streams this week are going to be very crippled by AGDQ

I know!- and just a few days ago Cosmo did his amazing speedrun in WW with like 18.5k viewers.

Flag Post

Just saw this while browsing forums…and now I’m watching.

Flag Post

Judging by how this is going right now, I can definitely say that I’d love to see more of this, even if it’s just once a week (I might even prefer just once a week, otherwise games might run out too quickly).

Flag Post

Yeah, that was good! Wasn’t always focused on the Stream, but it was decent for your first one and I look forward to watching again regularly.

Flag Post

Thank you to everyone who went to check out my first stream tonight! It was a lot of fun and as you can see it’ll take some time before I get adjusted to playing flash games in general again lol.

Based on tonight’s stream, I will stream Monday – Friday this week from 7:30pm – 9:00pm

If you have time please stop by and check it out, the more people the merrier. Also if you can tell some of your friends or chat rooms to check it out too that would be awesome.

See you guys tomorrow! :D

Flag Post

How many people showed up? :o

Flag Post

o that’s pretty cool, too bad I missed it.

Flag Post

This is a neat idea Hokage. Also, welcome back to Kongregate! <3 I would like to request you earn the impossible badge in Vertigo: Gravity Llama.
It is recommended to chain yourself to your chair for when you rage at the game. Good luck!

Flag Post

That was one of the first games he played tonight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

This is a neat idea Hokage. Also, welcome back to Kongregate! <3 I would like to request you earn the impossible badge in Vertigo: Gravity Llama.
It is recommended to chain yourself to your chair for when you rage at the game. Good luck!

You, sir, are insane to ask that of somebody who has a had a complete one year hiatus from flash games. XD I’d like to see it though, even if it’s just a little bit of progress each stream until we get enough people to officially start or something.

It peaked at 15-16 people and went down to about 5 people near the end when he played Killer Escape for a bit.

Flag Post

Peak was around 15 people, average was 10-12 people, and low was about 4-5 people.

Originally posted by Thorock:

o that’s pretty cool, too bad I missed it.

Don’t worry, I’ll be streaming various games everyday this week. :D

Originally posted by eProdigy:

Thank youuuuuuuu! ^^
And spoiler alert I was planning on focusing on Vertigo as one of my main games for now.

Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

That was one of the first games he played tonight.

Yup!- Definitely a game I want to go back to and work on.

EDIT: I’m also going to try to adjust my levels ahead of time so that my mic is a bit louder. I might try to re-arrange my computer desk setup so that my mic is in front of me like most streamers. At this moment it’s around a foot and a half away and doesn’t capture my voice too well.

EDIT2: I’d also like to find a chat room that’s usually ALWAYS very inactive or is hardly used to use as my streaming room. That way, we can just talk in regular chat about the stream and it won’t really affect anyone. Any suggestions?

EDIT3: So many edits. I was thinking about potentially doing a gaming marathon Saturday night, like a 6+ hour thing, possibly all-nighter. Who would be interested in staying up with me for it? (Would me having a predetermined agenda make you want to watch it more?)

Flag Post

Try one of the All Language rooms, like The Balcony or Korriban.