Forums Kongregate

Kong Nation: LIVE Kongregate Game Streams Weekdays 7:30pm-9:00pm US Eastern time page 4

105 posts

Flag Post

Bingo! Those work.

Flag Post

Alright cool lol. I think the mistake I was making is I was using the URL’s as me being logged on rather than using the ones from as if I wasn’t logged on. One basically gives administrative rights and the other does not.

Flag Post

Just a reminded that for Sunday I’ll be streaming at my typical stream time of 7:30-9:00.

See you guys then!

Flag Post

(Announcement)

Tonight’s stream is cancelled because I have things to take care of and what-not. I’ll see you guys when I stream Monday night!

Flag Post

Ahh, shame. Alright, thanks for notice though.

Flag Post

My apologies for that! Tonight’s stream starts in about 30 minutes.

Flag Post

Tonight’s stream was lots of fun. Played a bunch of “Machines Planet” and what-not. :D

No highlights from today’s steam.

Tomorrow’s stream is cancelled. My next stream will be on Wednesday.

Flag Post

Shoot! Sorry I missed it. Damn you, awkward sleep schedule and looming academia!

Ah well, I’ll do what I can to see the one tomorrow hopefully.

Flag Post

Just a reminder that I am streaming today, and it will start at 7:30pm Eastern Time (an hour and a half from now).

Flag Post

Stream starts in an hour and a half.

Flag Post

I’ll watch as soon as I get some headphones.

Flag Post

Today’s stream was very rewarded. I started off with Run 2, but quickly switched to ‘Dillo Hills’. I managed to get all of it’s badgs in just one stream which was pretty good.

Highlights from Today:
Dillo Run (Hard Badge) : http://www.twitch.tv/hokage4354/c/1843408

There’s a link to other highlights and previous streams on the first post.

See you guys tomorrow!

Flag Post

Also, as a bit of a side note to both hok and everyone else, since hok now has Kong+ (thanks to being a PowerUp reawrds pro member and getting it for free), I think he should/will be using his private room for the Kong chat, instead of mine (makes a lot more sense for him to, especially if running the auto-invite script).

Flag Post

I never seem to be able to make the streaming times, I’ll try next time to get on, but can’t promise anything. It’s good that you do highlights for people who couldn’t make it though. :)

Flag Post

Hey guys,

Just letting you know there’s a very good chance I won’t be able to stream tonight. Long story short, my ISP is giving me serious internet problems and I have to connect to the neighbors internet, which really doesn’t have a powerful enough connection to stream.

I apologize ahead of time if I end up not streaming.

Flag Post

No worries we can understand it ^ ^
BTW congratz on getting the hard badge just after I left yesterday ;D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tantio:

No worries we can understand it ^ ^
BTW congratz on getting the hard badge just after I left yesterday ;D

Thank you very much :D

Flag Post

Where on earth did you all get the space avvies?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Where on earth did you all get the space avvies?

Aliens?

Marines?

Or

UG’s?

Flag Post

Pretty sure Dragon means the ones UG makes, since he whispered me a little bit ago about them.

So I’m guessing that weekend streams are just going to be sporadic and not every weekend now, makes sense I suppose.

Flag Post

My schedule is all over the place with college-related things consuming my life, so most of my streams in general will kind of be decided on the go.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hokage4354:

My schedule is all over the place with college-related things consuming my life, so most of my streams in general will kind of be decided on the go.

Still doing 7:30-9:00?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:
Originally posted by Hokage4354:

Still doing 7:30-9:00?

For the time being. With afterschool activities 7:00-7:15 is the earliest I get home but I might have to push the time later in the next few weeks. I’ll keep you guys posted of course.

I’m also most likely going to stream tonight.

EDIT: Bah- I think I might have to cancel tonight’s stream. I need to run out and take care of some things to prepare for the upcoming week. If I don’t end up streaming I apologize for all of the streams I haven’t been able to do lately, I’ve just been really busy. I don’t think there should be a problem with me streaming tomorrow night though. Sorry again!

Flag Post

Alrighty then…

Flag Post

Getting ready for the stream atm.