Forums Kongregate

Achievement symbol?

9 posts

Flag Post

I think there should be some sort of symbol beside every game that basically means it has achievements and maybe also showing the number of achievements. I find it sometimes frustrating switching game to game trying to find one with some achievements – I’m the gamer who prefers playing games with achievements and there are other people who have the same issue which iv seen and discussed in chat rooms but never actually went anywhere. I think it would be helpful and make everyone’s gaming experience more easier. :)

If you have some ideas or opinions about this please share! :)

Flag Post

We have a stickied Suggestions thread that the admins read. This has been suggested many times before, though, so I’m not sure if it’ll ever happen.

Flag Post

The admins are not fond of good suggestions. Sorry bud. :S

Flag Post
Originally posted by HolyLasagna:

The admins are not fond of good suggestions. Sorry bud. :S

That’s a completely unnecessary thing to say. :s

It’s also completely untrue.

Flag Post

There is a script for that or you can use the badges page.

Flag Post

I’m relieved that other people actually feel like this but its a shame admins don’t take these suggestions more serious…..Sign well at least i tried :T

Flag Post

It is a good suggestion. I stopped looking for new games anywhere but the badge list because I just usually prefer badge games since they tend to be of a higher quality.

If there was a way to easily distinguish badged games from the entire list, I would have been more inclined in the past to view all of the games.

It wouldn’t even need much, just put a star next to it on the listings.

Flag Post

I beleive that is a good idea, too. It does that in the ‘Community page’ when there are developers.

Flag Post

This already exists.