Forums Kongregate

Vote for the Best of 2012 Quest! page 4

86 posts

Flag Post

Since BTD5 is guaranteed to be in the quest….(Congratulation Ninjakiwi!)

Several Journey of Reemus 4

Flag Post

Knightmare Tower!

Flag Post

Really? Those were the top-rated games for the entire year?

I call bull. Somebody’s got a bazillion different Kongregate account and is using them to give five stars to their own games or something. Because I fail to believe such high ratings were given by people that actually played those games.

Flag Post

Do You Know Flash Games would have been my write in, if I could write in.
To add to that list, Reprisal, Boss Slayer, Memohuntress, Fracuum and Fixation all came out pretty early this year and were fairly great.
For some reason, I dislike a majority of the locked in games and found it strange they were rated so high. (Except BTD5, I knew that was going to end up being one of the top ranked ones)

Flag Post

So all the votes are in and…. you’ll find out who made it and who didn’t when the quest is added on Monday. Stay tuned!

Flag Post

Oh, you tease.

Flag Post

Huh. Figured the badge-makers were on holiday or something.

Flag Post

- Strike Force Heroes
- Enigmata: Stellar War

Flag Post
Originally posted by Evil_Igor:

- Strike Force Heroes
- Enigmata: Stellar War

Voting is closed and an external site was used, anyways.

Flag Post

:)
My previous post is just for me :) I just don’t want to forget

rawismojo
btw Enigmata: Stellar War are needed more badges! :)

“Attack of the Drones Badge
(15 points – 23,037 awarded)
Goal Checklist:
1,000 infected fion drones destroyed – This must be done in a single attempt. More hard badges are coming soon, once the game is updated and we figure out what they should be!

Did you forget? ;)

Flag Post

BUGGER!!! I started a thread asking when this was going to happen. Now it has all gone and passed and I didn’t get to vote. Kong should really announce this in that newsletter that they email, or some other place that attracts attention.