Forums Kongregate

[Competition] Victory Road (Finals)

86 posts

Flag Post

Reserved. But for what? For whom?

Flag Post

Congratulations on making it to the finals! Well… if you made it here. If you happen to have been eliminated, then… well, everyone’s a winner.

Anyway, the games for this round are From The Black, Mr Bounce, and Solipskier. In Mr Bounce and Solipskier, you’re going for score. In From The Black, you’re going for best time in Shrapnel mode.

The rules are not the same as they were before this time; all scores must be recorded.

If you suspect someone is cheating, please don’t make a fuss about it in the thread. Instead, PM me and/or Precarious.

The tournament ends at 6:00 PM (PST) on January 17th, and the spreadsheet can be found here.

Flag Post

Potential Ninja?

Edit: Apparently not :(

Also, Ewwwwwwww Mr. Bounce.

Flag Post

MR BOUNCE <3

Flag Post

MR BOUNCE HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!
BUT SOLIPSKIER <3

Flag Post

IM IN IM IN IM IN IM IN! WOOWOWOOWOO

Flag Post

Played Tobe’s blah blah whatever a few days ago when Blizz told me the games… Have fun with it lol.

Flag Post

I think you just gave the victory to Maist with Solipskier being one of the games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by videogames518:

I think you just gave the victory to Maist with Solipskier being one of the games.

^This is why.

Flag Post

Blizzy used Solipskier? Wow! There’s a shocker :-P

Flag Post

Qualifier will be up in roughly 14 hours.

Flag Post

Good luck finalists. I’m satisfied with making the semis, I guess.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

The rules are not the same as they were before this time; all scores must be recorded

Doesn’t recording sometimes slow down people’s computers? I’ve been following this tournament, and so far it has been awesome, but this hardly seems fair to anyone who’s using an old computer.

Also, that sentence doesn’t have a period. :)

Flag Post

Three of the finalists have recorded before, and Benjie and Ferrish don’t have slowdown problems.

Also, fixed that sentence. :P

Flag Post

Mr. Bounce? Sadist.

Flag Post

maybe I’ll have problems with record (?) D: better change mr. bounce for no problems recording.. x)
.. one thing I hate of record is that I cannot play in class ;_;

Flag Post

The API for this game doesn’t seem to work unless you submit, closing the game over screen, however the video shows the game over screen (Which I guess I should pm to blizz?). Also, although I do like this game, it does seem pretty infiniwhore, as it really quickly reaches a point where it doesn’t get harder.

EDIT: Video

Flag Post

Damn, I’m lucky good. Video

(Maist I know you’re going to beat this but nobody else please)

Flag Post

Tobe’s Hookshot Escape has been changed to Kongai.

Flag Post

This really makes me wish I hadn’t lost my internet connection.

Mr. Bounce is my favorite game and I love Solipskier.

Flag Post

You made every player potty their pants for just a second.

Flag Post

Oh what the fuck.

Flag Post

Why? Was there an exploit?

Flag Post

No exploit was found, and I do like the game. The runs are just going on for a bit longer than I’d like for the finals, and the start gets old fast. I wouldn’t like to have two endurancey games in the finals.

Flag Post

@ShawnerSSS so that’s a video?? Can you post (just for me) the ENTIRE screen of your computer pls?

You could have reduced the speed and then altered that in video, who knows. It’s just to be sure, why shouldn’t you post it if you have done that score without cheat?