Forums Kongregate

D'evil En'carnate Erest - Kongregate 66,666 Reborn

24 posts

Flag Post

Grats to Kongregate for reaching 66,666 FREE GAMES!

Yeah the title was just to get you curious.

Flag Post

And within half an hour, there is already ten more. Guess that milestone didn’t stick around for long. Grats anyway though.

Flag Post

Still feels weird to me to see more games on the site than people on at almost any given time, but unless a lot more people start coming on more often I guess it’s just going to keep going that way.

Flag Post

yea I know, it does feel awkward a bit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIcyHeart:

And within half an hour, there is already ten more. Guess that milestone didn’t stick around for long. Grats anyway though.

IKR.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thorock:

yea I know, it does feel awkward a bit.

TWSS?

Flag Post

“36,277 ONLINE PLAYING 66,673 FREE GAMES!”

Multitasking at its finest.

Flag Post

When the servers go down, do the admins all race to log in as soon as things are fixed to be the 1 person online?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

Still feels weird to me to see more games on the site than people on at almost any given time, but unless a lot more people start coming on more often I guess it’s just going to keep going that way.

I think we could easily switch the numbers around in 2013-2014 with the right events and marketing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moshdef:

I think we could easily switch the numbers around in 2013-2014 with the right events and marketing.

…and removal of about half the games?
/duck

Flag Post

Uh oh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moshdef:

There are roughly 1,000-1,200 new games added each month, so by this time next year there could be as many as 80,000 games on the site, and I’m seriously doubting that we’ll reach that many users at peak times.

Flag Post

44,679 online playing 66,658 free games!

Are people intentionally getting games deleted to get 66,666? xD

Flag Post

There have been lots of developers getting banned recently, I’ve noticed, so they’ve probably been getting their games removed.

Flag Post

Right now it says: 43,790 Online playing 66,660 games!

Flag Post

whoever notices the 66,666 should screeny it :P

Flag Post

66,663 here

Flag Post

66,658 now…

Flag Post

66,660! :o
66,662!

Flag Post

66,665 now… So close.
Or apparently 66,664…

Flag Post

666,66!

Flag Post

Hooray for 66,666! *has picture taken of myself posing on top of 66,666*

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

Hooray for 66,666! has picture taken of myself posing on top of 66,666

<3

Flag Post

So who’s going to be the one to get the screenshot of this feat again next week?