Forums Kongregate

All Epic Games Like BEZERK BALL 2 (locked)

17 posts

Flag Post

All Epic Games Like BEZERK BALL

 
Flag Post

Please stop posting in the forums like this, NewAwesomeGames. At least keep it in the General Gaming forum, but even there it becomes really annoying when you’ve made a dozen of these in the last 2 days. I know you’re on a different account, but it’s painfully obvious that you’re the same person.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Moshdef:

Please stop posting in the forums like this, NewAwesomeGames. At least keep it in the General Gaming forum, but even there it becomes really annoying when you’ve made a dozen of these in the last 2 days. I know you’re on a different account, but it’s painfully obvious that you’re the same person.

what do you mean

 
Flag Post

I mean that you’ve been using an alt account, NewAwesomeGames, to post spam in this thread for the last 2 days. Now it seems you plan to continue to do so using other accounts. I have no power to stop you, but I have to ask: why?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Moshdef:

I mean that you’ve been using an alt account, NewAwesomeGames, to post spam in this thread for the last 2 days. Now it seems you plan to continue to do so using other accounts. I have no power to stop you, but I have to ask: why?

I dont understand you

 
Flag Post

I’m probably just being paranoid. I guess it’s very possible that two people who just became friends are sharing the same kind of spam.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Moshdef:

I’m probably just being paranoid. I guess it’s very possible that two people who just became friends are sharing the same kind of spam.

i share spam?????

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by mcginn12360:
Originally posted by Moshdef:

I’m probably just being paranoid. I guess it’s very possible that two people who just became friends are sharing the same kind of spam.

i share spam?

Can you private me how you share spam

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

This thread’s a start.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

And my little brother is the one being so rude. I actually love spam.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Moshdef:

And my little brother is the one being so rude. I actually love spam.

dont spam

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Moshdef:

And my little brother is the one being so rude. I actually love spam.

Can We Follow the Topic

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by mcginn12360:
Originally posted by Moshdef:

And my little brother is the one being so rude. I actually love spam.

Can We Follow the Topic

I think

Originally posted by mcginn12360:
Originally posted by Moshdef:

And my little brother is the one being so rude. I actually love spam.


Can We Follow the Topic

Most bezerk Studio games have been A game Like Bezerk Ball 2
But Is there Games That Are totally Different Publishers

 
Flag Post

Right, please stop posting these threads. It’s becoming spam.