Forums Kongregate

a couple suggetions (locked)

18 posts

Flag Post

1: put a timer on how long you mute someone, like if a friend on the site starts spamming chat, put a timer on mute like 10 minutes so you wont forget to unmute them

2: a faster way to delete shouts. when someone spams shouts, have a check bar on the side and have a delete all selected button

Flag Post

There’s a place for these things

Flag Post
Originally posted by LethalMutiny:

sorry i forgot but i already put it hear

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

And it’ll be ignored here. Because Kongregate admins ignore stand-alone suggestion threads since they don’t want to encourage the spam. So if you want it considered, copy and paste it in that thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

And it’ll be ignored here. Because Kongregate admins ignore stand-alone suggestion threads since they don’t want to encourage the spam. So if you want it considered, copy and paste it in that thread.

do you know what if someone else had wrote this alot more people would post or ignore the suggestions thread and i know what im gonna do now bwhahaa

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

That’s silly.

Flag Post

do you know what if someone else had wrote this alot more people would post or ignore the suggestions thread and i know what im gonna do now bwhahaa

You want to hear the funny part? I deleted all 49 of your spam shouts with only a few clicks by blocking every message from you.

So to respond to your suggestion, there already IS a faster way to delete shouts.

Flag Post

Yeah, resort to insults. GJ.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Yeah, resort to insults. GJ.

Well spam didn’t work, so he needed to try something else.

Flag Post

[removed]

Flag Post

yea i am! thanks so much for the compliment

Flag Post

Okay, so you sent me another 33 spam shouts. What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? It literally takes me about 5 seconds to delete all of them combined. Surely you’re spending a hell of a lot more time actually sending them. There is no way that you could possibly view this as an efficient use of your time.

Flag Post

Okay, so you sent me another 33 spam shouts. What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? It literally takes me about 5 seconds to delete all of them combined. Surely you’re spending a hell of a lot more time actually sending them. There is no way that you could possibly view this as an efficient use of your time.

hahhahahaha it takes me 2 seconds

Flag Post

hahhahahaha it takes me 2 seconds

Well, I know for a fact that that’s wrong since you’re spamming me right now and it’s taking much longer than 5 seconds.