Forums Kongregate

Chronicles of Blood loot challenge

164 posts

Flag Post

When you woke up this morning, I bet you thought, “I’d like to kill some flaming pony things today.”

Good news! Kongregate is here for you.

For the next week, we’re running a loot challenge in Chronicles of Blood. Here’s how it works…

1. Play the game (obviously).
2. Find and kill three Dreadmanes (the aforementioned flaming pony things)
3. Receive a shiny ticket on your profile.
4. Wait until the week ends, and hope that you win.

We’ll randomly choose one ticket-holder to win a PS3, and some other lucky folks will get KongreStuff.

Have fun… can’t wait to find out who wins! :D

Read the complete rules »

Flag Post

Was all excited, then I clicked on it and realised which game it was.

I shall simply pretend to have a nice shiny ticket thingie on my profile instead.

Flag Post

Any restrictions on winners? Like, Quebec, Puerto Rico, etc.

Flag Post

Welp, this game is abysmally terrible. Hopefully it won’t get any real badges.

Flag Post

This game is just :/ I agree with frick.

Flag Post

For the benefit of everyone, can someone post a quick guide to getting the Challenge?

I’m already confuzzled and literally have to scroll all over to see anything ._.

Flag Post

1. Accept the horse quest (Trailblazer)
2. Click hunt over and over again
3. ???
4. Profit!

Flag Post

not a good challenge, plz I hope for no more mp challenges on here!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Quick note, using your servant uses bloodlust, so don’t use him unless you’re going to lose the fight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

Quick note, using your servant uses bloodlust, so don’t use him unless you’re going to lose the fight.

I lose most fights. Out of the 5 horses I found, I killed 2, and then conveniently ran out of bloodlust, so now I have to wait before I can do anything else. This game is great.

Flag Post

So Far So Good

Flag Post

Also, this game is horrible. The game play itself is boring and the window is ridiculously huge.

Flag Post

Aside from the game screen being obnoxiously large, the gameplay being somewhat confusing, and it being an energy game, the challenge really doesn’t seem too hard (you can kill them easily at level 2 at least). I’m hoping it’s just going to be the challenge and not get badges later on, though.

Flag Post

If you zoom out for the game to fit on your screen, then nothing will be visible because it’ll all be too small.

Flag Post

Shiny ticket? Is it a golden ticket? I hope so!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29_uSlEEPSk

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

Aside from the game screen being obnoxiously large, the gameplay being somewhat confusing, and it being an energy game, the challenge really doesn’t seem too hard (you can kill them easily at level 2 at least). I’m hoping it’s just going to be the challenge and not get badges later on, though.

Really? I kinda blew past the intro to get this over as quickly as possible.. but they keep owning me.

Of course, now i have to sit there and do nothing, since I ran out of energy. *sigh*

Flag Post

God freakin’ dammit Kongregate, could you possibly have picked a worse game for this challenge? There are plenty of games that are “play to win” on Kongregate, but this is the first one I’ve seen where you can’t even get through a freakin’ tutorial before the sad truth of the game hits you.

This is, hands down, the most pitiful excuse for a video game I have ever seen on Kongregate. And that’s saying a lot, considering that A) there are a lot of games on this website that I wish I could have given 0/5 ratings to, and B) I’m usually easily suckered into games like this. I played Call of Gods, Galaxy Online, Time World, all of them, well after acquiring the last badge. And this truly is the first of its kind that I not only can’t wait to be done with, but that, if this game had badges, I wouldn’t even be motivated to stick with it long enough to earn them.

Seriously, for the love of Pete Kongregate, start actually playing the games before you put quests and/or badges on them.

Flag Post

Guys, if you accept the gift pack that they’re promoting, it’ll give you a potion that will instantly refill your bloodlust. It also gives you a good amount of cash. Get up to lvl 2, go into the merchant and buy the sword and the leather jacket, then go to coraline and buy 100 rubies. then just grind. attack, attack, attack, fast attack. Use portion to restore bloodlust and pay from your Cr to heal, you’ll have more than enough. I finished will well over 1k and spent liberally on healing. I managed to get it in under 15 mins, I’d say.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terastas:

God freakin’ dammit Kongregate, could you possibly have picked a worse game for this challenge?

No.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Funnykidsc:

God freakin’ dammit Kongregate, could you possibly have picked a worse game for this challenge?

No.

Backyard Monsters.

Flag Post

No.

Backyard Monsters.

Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

No.

Backyard Monsters.

Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy

Ahem. Caesary.