Forums Kongregate

Chronicles of Blood loot challenge page 4

165 posts

Flag Post

I dont understand why everyone is complaining about getting this badge or achievement, but i got it in less then a day, so yeah.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zerogen142:

I dont understand why everyone is complaining about getting this badge or achievement, but i got it in less then a day, so yeah.

It’s a matter of time perception relative to enjoyment. Do something unpleasant for an hour. Do something you enjoy for a day. To most people, the hour will feel like a long time and the day will feel like it’s over too soon.

Flag Post

So… it is void in México if I win? ._.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daneximuz:

If you are in Mexico, you cannot win. Someone else will be chosen.

Flag Post

Oh by the way. Do people who didn’t initially specify their location in a profile have a chance to win too?

Flag Post

Maybe it was because I followed the tips about accepting the gift pack, buying stuff at the merchant, healing liberally, using potions to refill bloodlust, etc. but I didn’t find this game as bad as everyone else did. I mean, yes, it’s a bad game, but it’s not godawful. Kong has given us a lot worse and as long as you’re equipped well, at level 3, the ponies aren’t hard to kill if you use your pet and shield. I guess you could do it at level 2 if you waited for your main power to regenerate or were really lucky. But yeah, dunno.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:
Originally posted by Funnykidsc:
Originally posted by Terastas:

God freakin’ dammit Kongregate, could you possibly have picked a worse game for this challenge?

No.

Backyard Monsters.

Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy

Ahem. Caesary.

Clearly Draw Play 2 would be my choice.

Nah, Chronicles of Blood is worse (slightly in some cases) than all of those.

Flag Post

I’m excited.

Flag Post

Click hunt kill pony easiest thing ever! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

I’m excited.

Be wary of scary end of January
When you’ll want your head to be shot.
It feels like treason that for some reason
We’re all playing this game for naught.

Flag Post

This might actually be worse than Legacy of a Thousand Suns, which at least had the decency to step you through their arbitrary “numbers-make-numbers now give us money” for a few minutes, provide half-useful tooltips for the rest, lay out the game in a mildly intuitive manner, layer its UI and popups properly, and almost fit on your screen. This thing isn’t just an incredibly bland cashgrab, it’s an utter mess on top of it at every single level of conception.

Good lord, are you guys trying to pick the worst MMO’s you can find? Is…is there another contest where the developer of the worst MMO ever gets another PS3?

Flag Post

The thing that completely blows my mind is the fact that there is a chance when you hunt that you find nothing. So the game just decides to waste your energy without even giving you a chance to do anything with it. The game is just telling you “Congratulations for wasting 10 minutes”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by avulture:

Click hunt kill pony easiest thing ever! :D

If you’re lucky!
Keep hitting hunt and use your specials when a Dreadmane pops up, is my best advice.

Flag Post

That’s what I did, V. I was done with this horrorshow in under 10 minutes of actual playtime. Dreadmane? Defense thingy, kitty cat, x5 attack and bam! Win or lose? Don’t care, it only took like 15 seconds. Next fight.

Flag Post

There’s potential in this game, but it’s lost rather quickly. Energy dependent games are made for grind, and limited turns is to elongate this. The problem is that there’s so little pay off. Like and MMORPG you want good gear to win battle which in turn earns money and more gear. The gear you can craft and buy via credits is very limited. The prices are insane unless you start buying things with Kreds. Drop rate on materials isn’t too good as most fight end with you barely winning in terms of damage. Weapon proficency is 3,000, when you get 1 per fight. After 2 days I barely have 103. The quest is easy if you use the methods mentioned above. You should also note that you get full bloodlust when you level up.

Flag Post
The prices are insane unless you start buying things with Kreds.

They’re even more insane if you do. Minor boosts in cashgrab MMO’s are typically more expensive than entire professionally-developed games on Steam, GOG, or Amazon.

Like, this game is selling slight, temporary buffs to encounter and crit rate for $10+ of kreds — I got both entire Portal games for less than that. You have to shell out $20 before it starts even giving you items — I got all three entire seasons of Sam & Max. The biggest package on there is temporary buffs, your choice of a single item, and some extra stats — it costs more than everything in my Steam account combined.

Flag Post

I am displeased with this choice of challenge. That is all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:
Originally posted by Daneximuz:

If you are in Mexico, you cannot win. Someone else will be chosen.

well poo :c

Flag Post

I first thought: “Oh god, what A HORRIBLE GAME! I CAN’T EVEN KILL THE STUPID PONYS!” But i was wrong, i bought a sword and just kept clicking “Hunt” and then “Quick Attack.” and not long i was killing them ponys! >:D

Flag Post

it’s pretty simple. Accept the quest. Hunt. When you get to level 3, buy the trenchcoat and the knife. When you see the horse, use your power ups. You should beat the horse at least 33% of the time.

Flag Post

Game is bugged. Aparently (from my experience and others), if anything goes wrong during character creation, game is bugged for you forever. even if you use the boss workaround, your character will be incomplete (no powers, etc…). Very bad idea to put such a bugged game for challenge…

Flag Post

Why this game?

Flag Post

A well developed story line would help.

Flag Post

In compliance with Canadian law, Canadian winners will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill question as a condition of being named a valid winner.

Flag Post

It took forever to earn it.. But I finally got it!! :D