Forums Kongregate

Chronicles of Blood loot challenge page 5

164 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mytheny:

Noob question, but where can I find the ‘shiny ticket on your profile’? what does it look like?

There are no noob questions, real noobs are those that don’t ask if they don’t know something.
Go to your profile then at the bottom right under “Awards” you’ll find the ticket.
Or use the direct link to your awards page.

Flag Post

I feel like anyone who simply plays this game needs to be awarded a PS3 and a copy of Dead Space 3. This game was horrible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by j64e:

Oh by the way. Do people who didn’t initially specify their location in a profile have a chance to win too?

Flag Post

Kongregate would know your general geographical location based on your IP.

Flag Post

Also they ask you. If you win that is

Flag Post

Cool, thanks!

Flag Post

Killed some flaming horses, and a ticket spewed out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheBigDawgJ:

I feel like anyone who simply plays this game needs to be awarded a PS3 and a copy of Dead Space 3. This game was horrible.

This deserves applause.

Flag Post

How do you know you get a ticket? I’ve finished the challenge and yet I’ve yet to recieve any proof of having a ticket.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drakkwall:

How do you know you get a ticket? I’ve finished the challenge and yet I’ve yet to recieve any proof of having a ticket.

It’s on your profile!

Flag Post

Yes, this game was quite boring. Yet, I farmed and I farmed until I could kill a dreadmane, then i hunted till i smote three. Now I stand amongst the triumphed praying I am drawn from Lottery. I Haven’t had a game system in 7 years!!!

Flag Post

Next time Kong sponsers a game, they should actually look at the game… this game was just… not the best. Good idea, maybe, but needs a LOT of work to be good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EEPiccolo:
Originally posted by 123aaa789:
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:
Originally posted by Funnykidsc:
Originally posted by Terastas:

God freakin’ dammit Kongregate, could you possibly have picked a worse game for this challenge?

No.

Backyard Monsters.

Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy

Ahem. Caesary.

Clearly Draw Play 2 would be my choice.

Nah, Chronicles of Blood is worse (slightly in some cases) than all of those.

clears throat

Any Papercup game. In existance.

Flag Post

where and when will the winner be posted?

Flag Post

Killed 5 Dreadmanes TODAY only, still no ticket.

Flag Post

yeah, it is not on your activity page

Flag Post

After completing so called “tutorial” I was like: “So, what now?”. Seriously, I couldn’t think anything where to go

I think I’ll skip this challenge lottery (Yes, the play itself is solely gambling if you look at comments of other people)

It’s a lottery on lottery (and I’ve never been lucky enough in lottery that I would do lottery again)

Flag Post

Good luck anyone who enters. This game is way too tedious for me to want to even try.

Plz no badges :3.

Flag Post

“Truest vamp game with the best fighting engine” – From description of Chronicles of Blood.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moshdef:

“Truest vamp game with the best fighting engine” – From description of Chronicles of Blood.

Flag Post

While the rest of us get boned, at least the winner can have the accomplished feeling of having EARNED the prize for having to have…. experienced… this offal. Unless they entered by mail, in which case cheers to them!

Flag Post

I have really seen and played games much worse than this one. Enemies are nicely drawn and the quotes also seemed pretty interesting.. It isnt pay to win in comparison with other games of this type and it doesnt bothers you with anotations for posting or liking this and that or some advertisements or the need to find hundred of “friends” to complete quest. So as far as I can tell, it is not bad and I like the style..

Flag Post

I have to agree with h4nek. A lot of people seem to be making a big deal over this. Maybe its not your type of game but its certainly not a horrible game. The art is rather nice. I don’t care much for vampire games and stuff nor much for this type of game. But it isn’t even close to the worst game.
Also, really no reason to complain. A chance to win Dead Space 3 and a PS3 just for clicking a bunch of times guys. Come on.

Flag Post

cool I just killed 3 of the dreadmanes.. I like this game I just started and moved up to level 3 so far.

Flag Post

As far as “looking nice”, typically cashgrab MMO’s will just steal their art — often enough that you can assume it as default behavior and not be off the mark all that often. The quotes in the tooltips are not only cliche, but also neglect to actually tell you anything useful about the items and stuff, which is sorely needed since the tutorial just craps out after a few seconds and the rest of the game is organized in a completely unintuitive manner (they need to go back to school and take Usability Engineering). The UI itself is a monolithic mess that isn’t even layered properly. If I tried to grayblock out something like that in my job, I’d get a very concerned comment from my supervisor and possibly a drug test.

So no, it doesn’t really even win on aesthetics.