Forums Kongregate

Hands of War Game Completed Achievement - Bug? page 2

39 posts

Flag Post

the final boss dosnt even show up for me after i got the heart stone

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kastro:

the final boss dosnt even show up for me after i got the heart stone

You have to accept the mission first. Your ally will give it to you.

Flag Post

The final boss does not appear at the bottom right of the last zone of this game.

Indeed, nobody gave me the new quest to kill him.
Where is the ally ( obviously the Alliance guy ) who can do that ?

Thx !

Flag Post

If you are working for the Allience, You Need to Get the Quest from The Alliance Camp North East of the red castle.
After that You need to kill the boss who is in the square South East which is below the Tracker camp.
After you killed the Boss go back to complete the quest. You should get your badge :)

Hope this helps

Flag Post

I am still having trouble acquiring the badges: The easy, and the hard one.

hard badge

I have defeated the final boss. Some have suggested to re-beat it, but it doesnt respawn

easy badge

I have restarted the game 3 times already, without saving and it doesnt change anything. I am still having this information:

Harvest Season Badge (easy – 5 points)

Farm your first 100 gold in Hands of War

• 100 gold earned Best so far: 35

Flag Post

Please don’t bump threads for no reason. <3 Ducklette

Flag Post

i cant get the last badge <,<….. iv beat it but it wont show…..

Flag Post

Send in a missing achievement report.

Flag Post

ok for those of you who are having trouble with the last badge i have the answer. you probably thought that the final boss was that black monster thing in the cave north of red castle right? well wrong, you need to go to the alliance ally in the zone or region or screen thing that is east of the red castle’s cave, so like, north east of red castle. you then get the final mission where you kill the ACTUAL final boss, not a cave critter

Flag Post

^How the hell did you even find this thread?

Flag Post

google :) what about you? and btw, do you know how to get that purple mage hat. i mean, the best mage hat that is has the purple trim around the description?

Flag Post
Originally posted by King_Levi:

what about you?

Did you even realise that your post bumped the thread all the way back to the 1st page?

Flag Post

Why does that matter, Chimto? He was contributing.
And hopefully his post will have helped someone.

Flag Post

it helped me out :D
thanks king levi