Forums Kongregate

New Kongregate Version: Bug Fixes

5 posts

Flag Post

Couple of bug fixes with this deploy. For some users, being in room, game and private chat would push the chat menu dropdown to a second line, we’ve fixed that in this deploy. Another change is that when users open multiple games by the same developer, they sometimes get into a weird state where the games won’t load, we’ve taken care of that as well.

For developers we’ve got some fixes too. The big one was that if you’re game needed approval to publish, we weren’t showing the correct email address while in the preview state, that should be fixed now.

You can read more about these changes below or in our change logs here.

Flag Post

Users:

• Fix an issue where the chat room tabs and the chat dropdown are on two different lines
  • Fix a scrolling issue in the homepage mini feed
  • Fix an issue where if a user opens multiple tabs from the same developer they get an error page

Developers:

• Allow developers to upload screenshots for iFrame games
  • Fix an issue where the admin approval email address is missing for kreds games

Flag Post
Originally posted by joe1017:
  • Fix an issue where the chat room tabs and the chat dropdown are on two different lines
  • Fix an issue where if a user opens multiple tabs from the same developer they get an error page
  • <3 <3 <3

Flag Post
  • Finally, glad to see this come around.

• Fix a scrolling issue in the homepage mini feed
  • Also glad to see this fix, it’s annoyed me, to say the least, that it was messing up before.

• This is one I’m extremely happy to see leave, since it happens to me on a daily basis (though the workaround is just a click away).

Overall, great fixes here.

Flag Post
    Originally posted by joe1017:

Users:

BEST FIX EVER!!!