Forums Kongregate

What can I do with kreds?

10 posts

Flag Post

Kongregate gave me 50 free kreds. To my surprise, donating them to developers is no longer an option. I don’t play many games here, so is there anything worthwhile I can do with these kreds?

Flag Post

Make premium in-game purchases.

Flag Post

You can make in-game purchases. Most multiplayer games as well as some other high-rated games have kred offers.

Flag Post

No. Be me and save up all your Kreds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Make premium in-game purchases.

Originally posted by mosemizrahi:

You can make in-game purchases. Most multiplayer games as well as some other high-rated games have kred offers.

I don’t play many games here

Originally posted by CowFriend:

No. Be me and save up all your Kreds.

Save them up? I will most likely never receive another kred. I would have 50 forever.

Flag Post

You could talk to the admins and make a contest giving out a kred reward.

Flag Post

Kreds are pretty much only good for buying in-game things nowadays, so that’s all you can really do with them. I suggest that you find a single-player game that takes Kreds as payment for some in-game features, like GemCraft Labyrinth, and do that, since you’re more likely to get more out of using them on a single-player game than a multiplayer game. And they were free anyways, so you might as well use them.

Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

You could talk to the admins and make a contest giving out a kred reward.

It’s often frowned upon to have free Kreds transferred between accounts (like the ones from PUR pro recently, or TrialPay offers, or the 5 Kred offer they did a while ago), though, so unless they’re bought by themselves they can’t really be transferred.

Flag Post

Save them up? I will most likely never receive another kred. I would have 50 forever.

Yes.

Flag Post

Yeah i also received 50 free kreds. Why cant we donate to developers? I am pretty new to the Kred system, so sorry for asking.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemonOfMist:

Yeah i also received 50 free kreds. Why cant we donate to developers? I am pretty new to the Kred system, so sorry for asking.

Mainly read the second paragraph of Tricky’s OP