Forums Kongregate

Recent Kongregate Updates page 2

52 posts

Flag Post

Well If Kongregate does get 3000 badges one day we will have one bunch of suicide new members.

Flag Post

How about the chat rooms? It seems I’m getting thrown in other rooms besides General when I log in and click on a game. Also the rooms aren’t as evenly populated as they were before. I looked a few hours ago and noticed Stolz was the only room past 100 users and many others were in the single digits or teens.

Flag Post

We’re experiencing some problems since the update that the team is working to fix right now. Although I’m not incredibly technical, from the sounds of it — your issues are coming from what they’re trying to fix.

No ETA, but practically all our resources are on it at the moment.

Flag Post

Oh well, I was the very first one to complete the very first AS3 API’d game. I am locked into history forever, nobody will kick me from my top spot. In Hexiom, of course.

Flag Post

Cool , new badge page.

Flag Post

thankyou for making the badge page work in IE

Flag Post

I asked for the beta testing but i think that i deleted the email is there an way i can get it back?

Flag Post

Hi hipcheck, when you’re request has been approved, you will see an invitation to play the game on the cards page.

Flag Post

did u get accepted?

Flag Post

We’re not approving anyone yet — just taking official requests.

Flag Post

@hipcheck: TheresaC works at Kongregate.

Flag Post

It’s fun and all searching for new features after every update, but wouldn’t it be nice if Kongregate actually told us about it?

Flag Post

Emily stop trying to hijack my thread =P

Good point. We’ll do a news post. Normally we do them, but this release was pretty wild and we forgot. Things are settling down a bit now so we’ll get on it.

~Emily

Flag Post

Any other devs using multiple files who are having problems after the update? My game (Fold) doesn’t seem to be loading properly now. The preloader loads, but that’s it.

Flag Post

what are you looking for in ppl to play the beta version of kongai?

Flag Post

Hey Joel -

I think we’ve figured out the problem – we should have a fix in later tonight or tomorrow. Sorry about that.

Flag Post

Found more features! Such as: No friends! No Add Game box in your favorites! Kongai is officially a game on the site! (I have my ways of finding these things out. Buwahahah!)

Flag Post

I have the same loading problem as Joel – Understanding Games only shows the preloader and then does nothing after loading is complete. I don’t use multiple files but AS3 and a Factory Pattern preloader.

Flag Post

But how will you even choose who will be a BETA tester?

Flag Post

pixelate — we figured out the problem yesterday (it had to do with relative paths) but the fix we discovered that the fix we put in was breaking all the relative links in chat, so we reverted. We’ll put a new fix for the game problem in later today. Sorry about that!

Flag Post

pixelate—we figured out the problem yesterday (it had to do with relative paths) but the fix we discovered that the fix we put in was breaking all the relative links in chat, so we reverted. We’ll put a new fix for the game problem in later today. Sorry about that!

Ah, Programming 101, there is no fix, there is only moving the problem to another place. XD

Flag Post

Is it just me or does it seem that the whole friends thing in chat is messed up since the updates?

Some people have stars and others dont even tho there friends of mine?

Confusion!

Flag Post

I don’t understand why I see that Greg and jmtb02 (actual friends but not fans) appear like they’re playing in Barrens, however when I go there I don’t see them. I also saw another friend playing a game in no room. Weird.

Flag Post

They were some of your first 20 friends.

Flag Post

Yup, many bugs related to friends online and friends in chat. Will be fixed soon.