Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Team @ WhatPulse page 454

11490 posts

Flag Post

I finally got my uploaded and downloaded working

Flag Post

So, Google Earth decided to fuck my comp up and making me need to restart.

170k keys down the drain. :c

Flag Post
Originally posted by MelbourneBoy:

I hate the New WhatPulse look. Very shit and very confusing and I don’t know the email of my account so I had to create a new one :(

You can’t really blame WhatPulse for you losing your login details.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sellyme:
Originally posted by MelbourneBoy:

I hate the New WhatPulse look. Very shit and very confusing and I don’t know the email of my account so I had to create a new one :(

You can’t really blame WhatPulse for you losing your login details.

I’d feel justified in blaming them for not remembering after their update, but it doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t remember them too.

I should probably have a decent (for me at least) pulse coming up soon, currently at a little over 250,000 keys and a bunch of other stuff.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Whoah, WhatPulse’s site got fancy-fied.
Anyway, I’m in 34th place in Kongregate. My goal is the top 25!

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Whoah, WhatPulse’s site got fancy-fied.
Anyway, I’m in 34th place in Kongregate. My goal is the top 25!

I wish you the best of luck with that!

Flag Post

For anyone who hasn’t checked WhatPulse for a while, I’m proud to announce that Kongregate is now in 5th place by keys! Seems like we’re pretty solid there, too, currently 21.3 million keys ahead of sixth.

In addition, we’re 9th by clicks, 5th by members, 10th by download, 5th by upload, and 6th by uptime.

We’re less than 5 days ahead of 7th place by uptime, so we need to try to keep some pace there to have any hope of making the top five by that stat as well.

Flag Post

I’ll be pulsing at the end of the month, currently have about 365,000 keys, 185,000 clicks, a little over 9 days uptime, 63 GB download, and a little under 2 GB upload, so maybe some of that can help in at least one of the categories.

Flag Post

Is there any way to download the old WhatPulse client?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

Is there any way to download the old WhatPulse client?

There might be, but it did say that once you update you can no longer pulse using the old client (or something like that).

Pulsed last night and then today it apparently lost my progress since I pulsed last night, kind of happy I did when I did now.

Flag Post

I lost 50k today. ;_;
So now I need to use abnormally large yet coherent words to make up for this most atrocious event.

Flag Post

I lost 50k today. ;_;
So now I need to use abnormally large yet coherent words to make up for this most atrocious event.

While you’re at it, you might as well antidisestablishmentarianism a floccinaucinihilipilification in the pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis with your supercalifragilisticexpialidocious sesquipedalian.

(yes, I know what those words mean [without looking them up] and know that the sentence makes no sense.)

Flag Post

So, my dad checked my comp because it was super slow and… uhh… he wasn’t very happy when he saw Whatpulse on it. You can guess what happened next.

I think my days with Whatpulse are over. Sorry, blame my family.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

So, my dad checked my comp because it was super slow and… uhh… he wasn’t very happy when he saw Whatpulse on it. You can guess what happened next.

Did he think it’s a keylogger or something evil? D;
No worries, we’ll miss you on the team.

Flag Post

I joined. Unfortunately I didn’t have an account set up until like 5 months ago so I only have like 3 million keys. Considering I’ve played rhythm games before then for like 5 years I’d have WAY more….

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Did he think it’s a keylogger or something evil? D;
No worries, we’ll miss you on the team.

Yeah, he exactly thought that.

When I explained to him it wasn’t, he deleted it because he thinks “it’s of no use” and that it’s a “waste of space”. He also deleted all data related to the account “hamuka” on Whatpulse, so I guess we can wave bye-bye to my 300k keys and the GBs of upload/download. Well, awein joining should probably make that less of a loss, however.

Anyway, still gonna check on you guys (and maybe putting Whatpulse up again) if I have the time. :D

Flag Post

I’ve joined too, if it is of any help.

Flag Post

Current Kongregate team statistics
Keys: #5 (2,463,118,745 Keys Pressed)
Clicks: #9 (912,684,740 Clicks)
Download: #10 (16.03 TB Downloaded) (Thanks, Trasan!)
Upload: #5 (24.20TB Uploaded) (Thanks, Trasan and Nelfie!)
Uptime: #8 (7 years, 10 weeks, 4 days, 15 hours, 55 minutes, 14 seconds of Uptime)

Flag Post

It’s interesting that the Kongregate team has 310 members, but only 70 of them have pulsed since the introduction of WhatPulse 2.0.

Flag Post

I dont want to update cuz its a hassle across several comps/OS’es

EVE gets me a lot of clicks lol… lost my 2:1 keys:clicks.

Flag Post

My only concern would be… if you are logging into an account, aren’t the keystrokes potentially recorded?

Flag Post

So I think I’ve gotten into the habit of just pulsing at the end of every month from now on, so tonight I’ll be pulsing another 278,000 keys and 222,000 clicks, give or take, and whatever else I have from March. Not too amazing in terms of numbers, but still contributing through my daily computer use I suppose.

Originally posted by Prodev:

My only concern would be… if you are logging into an account, aren’t the keystrokes potentially recorded?

It can record your keystrokes client-side for a heatmap thing, but that’s about it. It can get wiped whenever, and only tracks amount, not order of when they’re pressed.

Flag Post

So with LoL and EVE… who the fuck needs keys?

#clicksforlife

subtle bump

Flag Post

So, it’s been almost a month since this topic was bumped.

Out of 297 members, only 103 (35%) have pulsed in the last month. Only 76 (26%) have pulsed using WP 2.0+ in the last month.