Forums Kongregate

Fixes for new chat page 16

516 posts

Flag Post

Why do I sometimes see the names in bright grey?

Flag Post

and would it lag or cause any problems if you can make fonts changeable?

Flag Post

I’m having problems with the chat window as well. The chat tabs doesn’t say Chat, Game and Achievements anymore, but when I click on the overlaped tabs, I can see the Game and Achievements page. My Chat window seems to be stuck “Connecting to Chat”. It never gets stuck “Joining Room” or ’Signing In", etc. I hope this problem gets fixed soon, thank you.

Flag Post

i got a lag today and it sucked i was in the middle of the game and lag the game restarts

Flag Post

Also having the same problem as alot of others. Chat will not load but games load fine.

Flag Post

heya

Flag Post

this works totally great besides it not showing all of your friends in the chat room.

Flag Post

hi

Flag Post

Hi yall I think that is a good idea to make the letters a different color!!bold

Flag Post

I think the chats messing with my arrow key orientation in game… because when i press an arrow key on some games it just wont let me travel in another direction… it works on other sites just not kongregate… HELP!!… but otherwise it looks great and the achievements being back under the game is a real load of trying to find them inside the tabs… Great fix 5/5 :P :)

Flag Post

i have my firefox on and the chat doesnt lag but somtimes its a glitch but its a good idea to put on firefox those of u that doesnt have firefox on or doesnt have it with you, please do not go on kongregate if it lags to you. anyways kongregate doesnt lag to me ive loved to comment buti got to play a mp game but the mp starfighter disputed galaxy has been hacked wat should we do about the chat now?should we enjoy it? the lag doesnt affect me but it might affect some people on here.

Flag Post

it can be a my space or other like friendster other for account and you change chat room can u create a profile room like that ang have a chat room pls

Flag Post

i really like the idea

Flag Post

You guys should like change the chat color from gray to red.

Flag Post

hi im new so who wants to be friends with me?

Flag Post

Can you not allow bad words? My mom will get angry if she sees any bad words typed.

Flag Post

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

cant get any badges

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mallibu:

Can you not allow bad words? My mom will get angry if she sees any bad words typed.

There is a filter.

Originally posted by SazafraZZ:

Why do I sometimes see the names in bright grey?

It is a new(kind of) AFK feature.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rtruthisawesome:

You guys should like change the chat color from gray to red.

agreed, grey is poopy

Flag Post

When I try to get on to chat it just continues to tell me I am joining room,but I never do. Has anyone else had this problem? it is quite frustrating. Not a happy Queen.

Flag Post

Thanks to you kongregate, I get to play a lot of new flash games.
Still I do have a request, more sportgames ?
For everything else I envy the programmers who make this site work properly.
I love kongregate and always will.

Flag Post

My chat is almost same…
…everything works perfectly!!!

Flag Post

i need a new chat

Flag Post

heellllooooo people can you chat to people on this ????