Forums Kongregate

Least Earned Impossible Badges - New Stats! page 9

285 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flooded:

The End isn’t a multiplayer game.

Oh my bad, I thought it was cuz I believe I saw something that said multiplayer in that game before

Flag Post

Yup, the End is really difficult.

I think it may partly be down to no walkthrough being currently available.

Flag Post

And that it looks like a PS game; “Loading…”, “Please wait, loading…”, “The level is loading…”, “The loading message is loading…”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

Yup, the End is really difficult.

I think it may partly be down to no walkthrough being currently available.

It really isn’t difficult – people are just getting lazy and demand a walkthrough. Plus to the fact that it takes time and what Senekis93 said. It takes a long time to load levels and can take about fifteen minutes to do all challenges on a level. 15 × 19 means you’re looking at almost five hours play time. Yeaah.

Flag Post

Well, I’m usually pretty epic at puzzle games, but this one keeps stumping me.

I usually have to ask some very helpful members in chat (plujan especially) with help with a majority of the levels. :P

Although I am good at both platformer and puzzle (seperately) games, maybe I’m just not very good at platform puzzle games (at the same time), I suck at Portal too.

Flag Post

The End is just about the developer being a dick. Whenever you die before you save, the timer should reset when you respawn at the start, it’s just a massively inconvenience to have to pause and click restart each time you die. Especially on the last level where basically have one shot (you can get two if you die really early) to get the time challenge and when you start the last level, there’s about 30 seconds of dead time you have to wait for the level to scroll through before you can make a relevant move.

Flag Post

The End also runs into the issue that it’s part of a badge rush with several other long badges to compete for time. Do you focus on it, Arkadian Revanant, Castaway TD (there’s something wrong when the TD is the shortest of the badges timewise), or Granny Strikes Back?

Flag Post

The End’s controls feel sloppy and the character seems unresponsive to his surroundings (like that edge he had every chance in the world to grab >.>)

Flag Post

As of right now, these are the stats

Pandemic 2………………………. 37477
Meat Boy………………………… 24857
The Necronomican……………… 18874
Dolphin Olympics 2……………… 17205
Amorphous+…………………….. 15342
Streamline………………………. 15019
SCGMD 2………………………… 14742
DTD 1.5…………………………. 13403
Sonny 2…………………………. 13170
Monsters Den…………………… 11947
99 Bricks………………………… 8898
SCGMD 3………………………… 8550
Line Game………………………. 7763
Gravitee………………………… 7008
Moneyseize…………………….. 6898
Epic Battle Fantasy 2…………. 6548
Dino Run………………………… 6468
Warlords Heroes……………….. 6105
Vector Runner………………….. 5884
Elona Shooter………………….. 5352
Meat Boy 2…………………….. 5312
Pyro…………………………….. 5037
Hexiom………………………….. 4783
Tower Of Greed……………….. 4687
BTTD……………………………. 4539
Mechanical Commando……….. 4427
Super Stacker 2………………. 4361
Zunderfury…………………….. 4276
Cell Warfare…………………… 4214
Balloon Invasion………………. 4135
Orbular…………………………. 4087
The Space Game……………… 3935
Fold…………………………….. 3873
Mardek RPG……………………. 3690
Run 2…………………………… 3655
Punk O Matic(medium)……….. 3464
Frantic…………………………. 3432
Z-Rox(hard)…………………… 3334
Colourpod 2……………………. 3281
Snailiad(hard)…………………. 3109
Bible Fight(hard) Defeat Satan 3003
MAD…………………………….. 2929
Bible Fight(hard) Defeat God… 2896
Sacred Seasons 2(hard)……… 2859
Tarnation………………………. 2838
Knightfall 2(hard)…………….. 2796
Ultimate Assassin 3(hard)…… 2773
Tarnation(hard)………………. 2735
Max Mesiria…………………… 2641
Zening(hard)…………………. 2587
Sierra 7(hard)………………… 2147
Top Defense(hard)…………… 1605
DJ Maniax……………………… 1368
Ultimate Assassin 3………….. 1149
The Soul Driver(hard)……….. 751

Flag Post

Now this was quite surprising. I never realized that how hard that badge actually was. Although I got to confess that 2 last medals were quite hard to get

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

Now this was quite surprising. I never realized that how hard that badge actually was. Although I got to confess that 2 last medals were quite hard to get

I should also start putting The Ends stats on here, if more people dont start getting the badges

Flag Post

I still don’t get how DJManiax is that low. Maybe the game is just intimidating, because if you practice for a bit the badge is a piece of cake.

The End is just kind of annoyingly long, so it will be down there for a while. Soul Driver is deservedly down there, some of the challenges I struggled to get a bronze on.

Flag Post

The Soul Driver’s hard should be changed to an impossible definitely and then maybe another badge added? Man though – 751 is ridiculous.

Flag Post

I’m willing to bet that a lot of people don’t realize that earning more achievements on Soul Driver gives you more initial money to spend towards getting the challenges. And that is one of the contributing factors as to why it’s so low in the earned category.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

I’m willing to bet that a lot of people don’t realize that earning more achievements on Soul Driver gives you more initial money to spend towards getting the challenges. And that is one of the contributing factors as to why it’s so low in the earned category.

I knew that but still, got all achievements and 2 challenges were very difficult even with over 5k of soulons

Flag Post

Yeah, it’s still difficult even with more achievements, but I don’t think it’s difficult enough to explain the lack of badge earns.

Flag Post

I still don’t get how DJManiax is that low. Maybe the game is just intimidating, because if you practice for a bit the badge is a piece of cake.

“I can easily get this” does not translate into “everyone can easily get this”. The less badges you’re able to get yourself, the easier it is to understand this concept. Not criticising you, really, but just saying that, no, more practice does not necessarily mean you’re able to get it suddenly. This badge is definitely harder than the impossibles on the SCGMD series, and in even that one practice does not help at all for me. Practice only helps if you’re already decent when starting out, but not when you’re crappy at the genre before that point.

On the other hand, I myself have several badges in that list without feeling they’re particularly hard. Take ColourPod 2, or Frantic.

Flag Post

Good idea. I added that bit of info to the badge description to help more people out. I guess it isn’t as intuitive as I may have thought it was at the time.

Flag Post

Graveyard: Gift for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Senekis93:

Why do I get a gift?

Flag Post
Originally posted by graveyard890:

Why do I get a gift?

Nevermind, I thought you were the one in charge of updating the list.

Flag Post
Originally posted by graveyard890:

Why do I get a gift?

Nevermind, I thought you were the one in charge of updating the list.

It was actually solprovider, but since I was bored, I updated it

Flag Post

Well, that thing will always be updated… all you have to do is to copy and paste its content.

By the way, what’s this font used on the forums? It looks perfect if I copy it in a notepad file, but when pasted here, the contents look weird.

Flag Post

Well, that thing will always be updated… all you have to do is to copy and paste its content.

By the way, what’s this font used on the forums? It looks perfect if I copy it in a notepad file, but when pasted here, the contents look weird.

I actually did all these stats on wordpad first, then I copy pasted it here, then I saw that it was all looking weird, so I added the ……s so you guys would read it more clearly, and I used Ariel Black, 14

Flag Post

I finally got motivated and got a few more Soul Driver achievements. I can almost taste the badge, it’s taking forever. I keep getting ~4800 on Chopper’s Mania and it’s the last gold I need :(

edit: Got it!!! So happy :)