Forums Kongregate

The Kongreatest Challenge Qualifier [ONLY 35 or so Spots Left, Hurry!] It's OVER ninety! But unfortunately END OF THIS PART DUE TO PUBLIC DEMAND

332 posts

Flag Post

Er… yes.

This is the new competition to get you some competitive play. Without ado and such.

RULES AND SUCH:

-Your primary objective for the whole competition is: win.

-Your objective for this round is: Do what is required to qualify before all the spots are taken. You can find them bolded down there.

-This round brings the amount of people from all Kongregate users to 128 contestants.

-Do not hack. Do not try to. And such.

-Screenshot has to be of game, chat, name of game written above, and the ad above the game and chat. However, if you accidentally crop it too much and leave only chat and game, then it’ll be still accepted, but try to not do this.

-If you want to sabotage/harass/whatever someone, don’t do this. And if you really have to, don’t let me know.

-This is the qualifier, so we’ll have to plowthrough about six pages to get all the participants. Please do not post if you don’t want to participate, or didn’t make it.

-If you think someone did hack, send a whisper to me/a co-owner/a KFCC member.

-It’d be better if you caught the credits scrolling by in your screenshot, this’d be harder to copy.

-Co-owners: re4beast, ljrules95, the_squall, CheezezbergrPls. Those people can do what I can from your point of view, except for closing the competition. But then we don’t want to do this.

To qualify to next round, fetch me a winning ending screen of Four Second Frenzy, any difficulty, that you got to. Like this:

This is a link to a spreadsheet, one for the whole competition so you can view history too.

Alright, I think that’s all you need to know. Now go qualify.

Flag Post

Here’s my qualifying picture.

Flag Post

Best. Timing. Evar =D Does it have to be a winning game ?

Flag Post

As I said, like the one above, only with your chat, your time, and such.

But for pedantic gits people with good eyes to notice such things, yes, a winning one.

Flag Post

I’m on it now. Any particular mode ?

EDIT: A winning ending screen , there is no longer any need for an :P

Flag Post

I was just about to point that out GHEZ.
And, are the co-owners able to like post screen shots of how well they did as well?
Or, would that flood your competition?

Flag Post

If you feel like being better than everyone else, you can do on a harder mode. But Normal is perfectly fine.

Also, you can post your screenshots, sure, but you’ll be placed separately. And not for this round.

EDIT TO NOT POST: If you want those bragging rights, then sure go on.

Flag Post

Normal first :3 Then I’ll try Sudden Death for bragging rights.

Flag Post

Okay, thank you, Minn!
Also, since we are co-owners, we can’t actually sign up for the competition, right?

Flag Post

Well, i’ll join. I’ll put my qualifying SS in this post soon.

Edit: Here’s the SS

Flag Post

Here it is :

Had to get a friend to upload it for me , due to unreliable Desktop. I’ll make a video if you want proof though.

Flag Post

You won’t see ads in most of my pictures, because I use Ad-Block. There is one in this picture because I am on a different computer.

Flag Post

Eh, I’ll pass, a lot of shit going on in my life right now. Sorry Minnakht. :/

Flag Post

As long as it shows:

-You in chat
-you next to greenplug
-Game
-rest of chat

It’s going to be alright.

And if it shows the ad and gamename, then it’s even better and more secure. And I’m happy you managed to notice this and didn’t crop to game and chat only.

Also… ohwell. I’m not forcing you, DoR, I understand you may have problems…

Just remember that the qualifier and Round 1 may take awhile, and if you don’t post your hypothetical round 1 SS, then we cut off half of people to get rid of idlers like you! *cuts finger with spun knife* Ow! No offense.

Flag Post

Thanks. I never crop my screenshots S:

Flag Post

Flag Post

Is my screenshot as it has to be?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LazloZania:
Originally posted by mayrakis:

Is my screenshot as it has to be?

Yeah, it’s good enough mayr.

Good ENOUGH. I mean, it doesn’t contain the gamename and ad up there, but what is here is enough to prove it’s you who did it, you have squall up there who witnessed it, and those gamename and ad you didn’t contain are my own above-standard thingy that is recommended but not necessary. So yes. Only work on not double-posting.

Flag Post

haha 10 minutes ago i shouted to squall to guide me through photobucket xD

Flag Post

Please cut on posts, 21 posts 8 voices 6 qualified people, that’s about 10 posts too many

EDIT TO NOT POST: It is answered.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Please cut on posts, 21 posts 8 voices 6 qualified people, that’s about 10 posts too many

Not all posts have to be qualification Minn. And we need more answers in the first post.

How many people will this competition cater for is one question which needs to be asked.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Thar we go!

Flag Post

Hmm…does this work?

Flag Post

Well I made it!