Forums Kongregate

New Kongregate Version! (CR 2009.06.30) page 2

34 posts

Flag Post

Why would anyone play warlords more than the curiosity-satiating once?

It’s a terrible game.

Flag Post

i agree with pumpkin, i played it once (well on my other account which is banned….. long story) and it was crap.

Flag Post

actually its not a long story, search this game: “M3h First Game =]” its banned right, cuz i stole it from sploder, but it will come up in peoples point history for rating it…

Flag Post

With firefox no game works any more, and I tryied 3 different computers. I really hope you’ll do something since not only I don’t like the idea to start using explorer, but all my saved data are for firefox.

Flag Post

Phoenix, my post was generated from the complaints I hear, fixes that work, and experience. My problems were solved by a reboot – additional testing of the cause was impossible. I always post all information available to me (with any opinions.) I wish I had been able to give more assistance.

Gara, Flash saves are used by all browsers so you won’t lose them when switching browsers. I hope you choose a better alternate browser than Internet Explorer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gara:

With firefox no game works any more, and I tryied 3 different computers. I really hope you’ll do something since not only I don’t like the idea to start using explorer, but all my saved data are for firefox.

Try downloading the Flash Player for firefox? Also, it doesn’t matter which browser you use the save files will be there, since it’s stored in your computer and not in your browser.

Flag Post

- And a big congratulations to Warlords: Call to Arms for being our first game to break the 10,000,000 plays mark! Well done!

Too bad that game sucks. Anyway, congrats DJStatika for making a “succesful” game.

Flag Post

I know they are still there but I can’t easily switch them. I can’t use for a bit of time another browser and then go back, still using the same saves. And it’s not always easy to find em to overwrite. I’d like to add the problem is still there after rebooting, re-download the flash player, and with two different versions of Firefox 3 and with one of Firefox 2. I don’t really want to change my browser, I think it would be better if this problem is solved… I’ve tryed to look at the problem with firebug. With Firefox 2 I’ve found this uncaught exception:
Errore: uncaught exception: [Exception… “Component returned failure code: 0×805e000a [nsIDOMHTMLIFrameElement.src]” nsresult: “0×805e000a (<unknown>)” location: “JS frame :: http://www.kongregate.com/games/TheWaste/bot-arena-3 :: activateGame :: line 401” data: no]

With Firefox 3 an error regarding t.replace JS method.

I would bet you changed the way you embed the Flash in the page

Flag Post

Cool?!?!?!
?.?