Forums Kongregate

BETA

25 posts

Flag Post

Why is there a little BETA thing right above Kongregate? Its been there forever and nothing in Kongregate is really in form beta…

Flag Post

Because it’s what it says… the site is still in beta, theres still many features kongregate wants too finish adding and few little bugs here and there too fix. I’m sure they’d want everything perfect before announcing its out of beta.

Flag Post

Add the developer glitch to the list.

Flag Post

Actually Phatcat, I noticed today that they finally fixed the watch topic! So now the recent posts and monitored posts actually work. Only thing is that you can’t de-select to monitor threads. :(

Flag Post

There are chat whispers on Kongregate too. Type in /w name message.

For example: /w Mustardyoshi Ketchup owns mustard.

Flag Post

I had a Betta Fish once… xDDDDD

Flag Post

Vista should go back to beta… :)

Flag Post

I wish they made it easier for when you want to whisper to someone like clicking on there name first…and make some things easyer to do instead of having to right them in code but there probably working on itwhich means is still a beta there not done

Flag Post

dude its two letters and a name..not some code.

Flag Post

:P it was an example i was just saying there still working on the site give me a brake :P

but still is very awesome! very amazingly awesomelyawesomelyamazinglyamazinglyawesome!!!!!!!!( careful Phatcat you don’t want Greg to eat you because he thinks that you think its bad!)

you’d be suprized what the mods can do

Flag Post

Mod?

Flag Post

wow your first word…err…well on the forums hows it going (a Mod is a very scary being that every one wishes to be but never speakes of)

Flag Post

Hey guys, don’t spam this up, this could turn into a good little forum topic… With that said..

Always expect bugs in new things, and the site is mainly still in Beta because of the card game…

Just be happy you’re honorary Beta Testers! =)

Flag Post

good advise but um ya pretty much nothing to say this topic pretty much has o point any more we answered the question

Flag Post

(a Mod is a very scary being that every one wishes to be but never speakes of)

Oh god, I’m scared of arcaneCoder even if I’m one of those scary beings!

Beta because of bugs, card games, cough_MultiplayerAPI_cough, and Premium Games.

Flag Post

and because web 2.0 mandates the word beta, and it’s use until forever and beyond. And why would anyone be afraid of Arcanecoder, he doesn’t randomly yell at people.

Flag Post

Speaking of the multiplayer API…will it be released to the public?

Flag Post

“(a Mod is a very scary being that every one wishes to be but never speakes of)” ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do I be a mod? I should goe ask gerg

(JudeMaverick covered it.)

Flag Post

RCs are the new Betas of Web2.0

Flag Post

Greg scares me to a degree..that is all I will say

Flag Post

how do you be a BETA tester

Flag Post

To apply to be a beta tester, go to the cards page, and click the button below the picture about applying. :) (If ofc, you meant the CCG ;) )

Flag Post

how do you be a BETA tester

You’re beta testing the site right now ;)

Flag Post

Never thought of it like that way…..

Flag Post

lol i think he meant the card game lol