Forums Kongregate

The Official Unofficial MODCALL Script (now with Chrome and Opera support!) page 7

160 posts

Flag Post

Installed, thanks :)

Flag Post

It doesn’t seem to work in Chrome. Currently I’m using 14.0.835.162 beta-m on Windows.

[Edit: Nevermind.]

Flag Post

Great! only one problem. PLease make it for mac also! It’s not fair to the users who have mac :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by fizzyfloat:

Great! only one problem. PLease make it for mac also! It’s not fair to the users who have mac :(

It is fair. You deserve it. Don’t get a Mac.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fizzyfloat:

Are you using Safari? You could try downloading Firefox and using it with that.

Flag Post

I havn’t used it in a while so I’m not sure when it happened. But after the Kong+ update the modcall option is gone completely. I use the better kongregate add on for firefox so just to be sure it wasn’t the add on i disabled mod call in the options and installed the greasemonkey script and still no option and yes i refreshed the page a few times.

Flag Post

I’m currently on vacation and can’t put out a fix. However, it’s awfully tempting to kill the script given that Kong has shown that they don’t give a crap about chatscript devs.

I’ll look at it in the new year.

Flag Post

Well thats just great…… my chrome can’t update as of yesterday due to me having OSX 10.5………. Can you do anything, or must I buy mountain lion :)

Flag Post

Tried to install it. First just by dragging it to my extension page and then tampermonkey but neither worked :/ everythings is up to date

Flag Post

Modcalls aren’t nearly as useful anymore due to the switch to room mods. Also, if you’ll notice, you just replied to a thread from almost a year ago. Since this is out of date, it may not be supported by Kongregate or the browsers anymore.