Forums Kongregate

[New] Castlewars competition [Qualifing round] All spots are filled! (locked)

117 posts

Flag Post

Hello and welcome to the first Castlewars Multi player Competition.
In this qualifier I’m looking for 64 people to enter. In order to qualify you must prove that you have won at least 1 online game. Please show an adequate screenshot like this:

or

Once all 64 people have entered I will randomly draw people against each other for the first round.

Difficulties – As it is a multi player game be aware it might be hard to play someone depending on certain time zones and such.

If you have any problems or queries feel free to ask. Good luck to anyone who enters.

Players in:

marti000
GandalvGul
emineman
oceanix
Babadingldoo
hokage4354
Payton_Hayes
xTwi1tchyx
elldaman311
fodemesiek
Ukos
Snape007
XEN0N
Minnakht
hippyman27
Kyriva
PR2_STORY
GormeltheMighty
sportsmaster19
WiiPlayer113
fivosdaf
hiperson134
buster991
Zshadow
wiggles96
Jonny666
123aaa789
alexthenoob
hello54321
Deathreape98
SlasherX
Xymnala

Flag Post

sounds like fun, count me in :)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

yay I’m 2nd place on your table! :D

I won’t be participating, but best of luck to you LJ! :)

Flag Post

I don’t really like the game , so I’ll pass. Good luck to all entrants.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

I would like to join-

Flag Post

Still 58 slots open people D:

Flag Post

Flag Post

Just to say, my Castlewars username is methamphetamine. I hope we will avoid these kind of problems.

Flag Post

So Payton’s password is “*******”… scribbles in notebook
I won’t be joining this though, I find it too luck-based to base a tournament around. Good luck to all participants though! (Especially Payton, you’d better actually win this one…)

Flag Post
Originally posted by emineman:

Just to say, my Castlewars username is methamphetamine. I hope we will avoid these kind of problems.

I hope it won’t be too much trouble, but I’d prefer it if you made accounts with your kong names.

Flag Post

It is already used I think… when I first time registered, but I probably forgot the password…

Flag Post

It is already used I think… when I first time registered, but I probably forgot the password…

Well you can use something similar.

Flag Post

Do we really need this complications? :D
I`m sorry if I insulted you but you know I am methamphetamine in – game, so it shouldn`t be a problem ;)

Flag Post

It’s just when you send in a sceeenshot to show you’ve won I’ll know who it is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Katare:

So Payton’s password is “*******”… scribbles in notebook
I won’t be joining this though, I find it too luck-based to base a tournament around. Good luck to all participants though! (Especially Payton, you’d better actually win this one…)

This is mostly for fun, Kat. I’ll probably be the first to go. ;)

Originally posted by ljrules95:

I hope it won’t be too much trouble, but I’d prefer it if you made accounts with your kong names.

Mine is hayes. I think that is close enough. (And you can’t have a capital letter in your username. It doesn’t let you. D:)

Flag Post

Mine is hayes. I think that is close enough. (And you can’t have a capital letter in your username. It doesn’t let you. D:)

Originally posted by ljrules95:

Well you can use something similar.

Flag Post

I so want in on this tournament.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Rofl, I beat lj so many times at this. He says he’s gonna kick me out of the tourney. :P

Flag Post

I cannot register

Flag Post
Originally posted by Payton_Hayes:

Rofl, I beat lj so many times at this. He says he’s gonna kick me out of the tourney. :P

He was getting sooooooooo mad at you,it was hilarious :P