Forums Kongregate

The Kongreatest Challenge FINALSH Friz vs Thyrael!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone

126 posts

Flag Post

Routine

Flag Post

FINALSH. You made it that far. You made it that far, through popular slasher, microgame pile, platformer, shooter, like two mouse avoiders, and… and… many other games. Argh. Through HELL. Through a farm. Through a zoo. Killed soldiers too, probably. Flesh giblets. OH whatever. You know you’re better than all the other participants, and are competing for nothing else. Now, you’ll do some tedious improving to see which one of you is better than the other one. In games and nothing else, but as this is Kongregate, this everything else doesn’t matter much.

RULES AND SUCH (if you know them, skip to the next post, but it’d be better if you do a readthrough):

-Your primary objective for the whole competition is: win.

-Your objective for this round is: Do what is required to qualify before the deadline. You can find them requirements bolded down there, in the next post.

-This round brings the amount of people from 2 to ONE WINNER

-Do not hack. Do not edit screenshots in any other way than cropping to reduce to standarized size. Do not try to. And such.

-Screenshot has to be of game, chat, name of game written above, and the ad above the game and chat. However, if you accidentally crop it too much and leave only chat and game, then it’ll be still accepted, but try to not do this. You can crop it even less, more probablity.

-If you want to sabotage/harass/whatever someone, don’t do this. And if you really have to, don’t let me know.

-This is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA If you aren’t a participant, do not post, you can contact me some other way. If you are, you can chat around here. Just be friendly and such, see rule above this. If you were a participant, but got falled off, you can post too, just not participate.

-If you think someone did hack, send a whisper to me/a co-owner/a KFCC member.

-Co-owners: re4beast, ljrules95, the_squall, CheezezbergrPls. Those people can do what I can from your point of view, except for closing the competition. But then we don’t want to do this.

-Deadline always is NOON GMT, this round deadline is FOUR DAYS FROM NOW. Wednesday. August 12th. If you tie, it’ll take longer.

Flag Post

To WIN THE WHOLE THING, what is your primary objective for this competition, you have to post scores from ALL THE SONGS IN EVENATOR. Your scores. Whoever has the better score for a song gets one point. This gives 12 points in total. Whoever has more points when the DEADLINE comes is declared the WINNER.

What do you screenshots have to contain, or so:

-Your score above the middle
-Rest of stuff
-Your name next to greenplug above chat
-Your chat or scores
-It’d be better if you posted at least 12 of them, one for each song. More is recommended.

This is a link to a spreadsheet, one for the whole competition so you can view history too.

And link to game will be here

Alright, I think that’s all you need to know. Now go get scores. Many scores.

Flag Post

inb4anythingposted

Flag Post

Just want to say good luck guys

Flag Post

That game is awesome

Flag Post

Good luck to both finalists. :-)

Flag Post

Wow , good luck. All 12 ? Anyone’s game s:

Flag Post

Good luck Thyrael :D Interesting choice of Finals’ game.

Flag Post

Good luck guys. The goliathan konquest will be out perhaps a week after this competition ends. Be prepared.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

-This is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA If you aren’t a participant, do not post, you can contact me some other way. If you are, you can chat around here. Just be friendly and such, see rule above this. If you were a participant, but got falled off, you can post too, just not participate.

What?

Flag Post

My money’s on the guy with the name that’s longer than 3 letters.

Flag Post

Have either of you two won a competition before?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Divinefury:

Just want to say good luck guys

Originally posted by GandalvGul:

Good luck to both finalists. :-)

Originally posted by GHEZ119:

Wow , good luck. All 12 ? Anyone’s game s:

Thank you!

Originally posted by Friz:

Good luck Thyrael :D Interesting choice of Finals’ game.

Thanks and same to you Friz!

Originally posted by re4beast:

Good luck guys. The goliathan konquest will be out perhaps a week after this competition ends. Be prepared.

Sounds great :-)

Originally posted by hiperson134:

Not me.

Flag Post

Good luck you guys! Great job for beating me. you lucky bastard alright fine i forgive you

Flag Post

Gud luq mah bluggrxz. I wud uf gttn mur far, but FREAKINATINGATION Mur – Hngreh ROW ROW FIGHT THE Towah squirreled meh.
begin translation Good luck my bloggers/buggers/other suitable word. I would have gotten more far, but FREAKING More – Hungry ROW ROW FIGHT THE Tower killed me. end translation
Damn you, you stupid – ass tower of never ending retardedness full of random massive jewel things. You’re the reason the Credit Crunch is happening. YOU.

Flag Post

Meh, I would’ve been in the finals. Had a 500k point score, however was away from my house and forgot to post it. I know people will ask for proof, so http://i30.tinypic.com/24muzy8.jpg
Anyway. Good luck to Friz and Thyrael. Either way, you’re well-deserving finalists.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hiperson134:

I won the previous competition. I’m hoping to be the first person to win 2 competitions :D It would actually be 2 in a row, if I win this one :D

Flag Post

Song1 (Miniature Fantasy):

Song2 (Under Fire):

Song3 (Paradise on E):

Song4 (Crying Soul):

Song5 (My Vision):

Song6 (Switchblade):

Song7 (The Wires):

Song8 (Before Mydnite):

Song9 (Desert Rose):

Song10 (Broked It):

Song11 (Hello?):

Song12 (Pyrokinesis):

Edit: Minnakht, if you are fine with it, I keep this post updated instead of always making a new one.

Flag Post

Whoa, I didn’t know many people would come up to spectate…

Updating in those two.

Flag Post

Thyrael has a good idea. I’ll try to make a similar post on the next page of this thread, so it doesn’t try to load so many pictures all on the same page.

Flag Post

Uh… er… sure, good idea.

Flag Post

Next page, Friz getta postin’ :o

Flag Post

Good luck to the both of you. I’m still rofl’ing at Snape not being able to post his 500k score because he wasn’t home. XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Payton_Hayes:

Good luck to the both of you. I’m still rofl’ing at Snape not being able to post his 500k score because he wasn’t home. XD

Thanks, I feel much better now.
Haha. Anyway, good luck once again to Friz and Thyrael. You two are both worthy competitors to be finalists. It was a pleasure competing with you all. :)