Forums Kongregate

Better Kongregate Firefox Add-on [UPDATED: Oct 23, 2012] page 13

435 posts

Flag Post

Whoooo! Awesome.

Flag Post

Damn that crazy Chat highlighting :@

Flag Post

Are you working on that Chrome supported add-on yet?

Flag Post

I would work on switching to firefox, the superior.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PR2_STORY:

Damn that crazy Chat highlighting :@

Yeah I had to turn that one off because it made my eyes hurt.

Flag Post

Is there a Kongregate add-on for Google Chrome?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MelbourneBoy:

Is there a Kongregate add-on for Google Chrome?

no, but you should be able to install all the scripts separately.

Flag Post
@123aaa789 Just tested the AFK colour selection script in this update, and it should be working normally.

This pleases me, many thanks for once again putting up with my constant criticism of tiny details.

Flag Post

- Thankies for the Updates~!
õ_o I don’t know what I would do if I didnt have this script…

Flag Post

Awww :( I was so looking forward to having my highlighting back, but chat is still messed up when I enabled it. I uninstalled the add on and reinstalled, any idea what the problem could be? Kong is just not the same without it!!! I love my 00FF00 :D

Flag Post

Correction *I was not installing the latest version. Herp derp. Thanks, musicdemon, for the updates!!!

Flag Post

I’ve started an Image Gallery on the addon’s description page, but there’s only about 5 images so far, lol. Could you guys PM me some screenshots of specific scripts (other than the ones already there) in action? I’ll credit you in the caption :3

Flag Post

We want BK 3.4.2/3.5 with built-in Textbox Resizer!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Juze:

We want BK 3.4.2/3.5 with built-in Textbox Resizer!

I’m pretty sure he’s working on that too! :)

Flag Post

This is really good, but since I use Chrome, I can only use the individual UserScripts and not this addon. A bunch of those scripts are outdated… :(

Kongregate Get — the /mostplayed command is not working properly (it doesn’t sort properly). In the Better Kongregate version, it is working fine. Md, since you uploaded that script, can you update it? I’d do it myself, but can’t figure out how to test my changes…

Flag Post

Actually I’ve fixed that bug in my local version of the script some time ago (along with some other bugs), but didn’t upload it to userscripts.org since musicdemon already uploaded his script with my code in it. :P
If you want the fixed version, you can get it here, though you’ll have to disable musicdemon’s Kongregate Get script. And make sure you have a recent version of the framework script.

Oh, and about your comment on the script’s page: Parsing an object as int is possible, when Object#valueOf returns a number, which is true when you create that object with new Object(someNumber).

Flag Post

Thanks! I saw musicdemon updated Kongregate Get as well. Works now. :)

Ah I see… apparently new Object(value) actually creates an object of value’s type. Oy, Javascript black magic…. ;)

Flag Post

The new Beta breaks the add-on, I believe, although I’m not sure about anyone else.

Flag Post

The fullscreen chat must be one of the best things in this script, but sadly, for some reason it isn’t working for me for a while. This is what happens when I click on “Fullscreen chat”. I was wondering if anyone knows how they could help me get the fullscreen chat working again? I’d appreciate it.

EDIT: Ok, musicdemon helped me and this problem is solved now. :D

Flag Post

I got some problems with the add-on since the 30th of august update. All moderators names are orange, which I like to keep that way, but because I’m a mod it colors my own name orange too, which is quite confusing. Also, the highlighting script only works sometimes. It’s quite random. I tried reinstalling it already, but it doesn’t help, anyone an idea how to solve this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

The fullscreen chat must be one of the best things in this script, but sadly, for some reason it isn’t working for me for a while. This is what happens when I click on “Fullscreen chat”. I was wondering if anyone knows how they could help me get the fullscreen chat working again? I’d appreciate it.

I worked this out with Jaume in chat, and it was as I suspected – He had Chat Resizer enabled in Greasemonkey and Fullscreen Chat enabled in better kongregate. After disabling the resizer, fullscreen chat went back to normal. I put in an exception a few versions back to make those two scripts mutually exclusive from within the addon, so if anyone is running into the same problem Jaume had, just disable either of the two scripts in greasemonkey.

Originally posted by Merryl:

I got some problems with the add-on since the 30th of august update. All moderators names are orange, which I like to keep that way, but because I’m a mod it colors my own name orange too, which is quite confusing. Also, the highlighting script only works sometimes. It’s quite random. I tried reinstalling it already, but it doesn’t help, anyone an idea how to solve this?

Hmmm, that’s interesting. I would recommend asking the script’s author, Ventero, since I’m sure that the most recent version of the script is in the addon. Also, a screenshot of when the highlight script doesn’t work would be helpful. He’s very quick about updating his scripts, and he’s much faster at debugging than I, heh. I’m sure he’ll help you out :)

Flag Post

Finally found this topic back
Thanks for your advice, Music

Flag Post

If anyone can’t get the addon to work in the Firefox 4.0 betas (i.e. the chat tab won’t load), hit Alt, go into Tools—>Options and disable Hardware Acceleration (it’s on the General tab in the ‘Advanced’ section). This is usually an issue of running hardware acceleration on a video card without DirectX 10 support, or a laptop with integrated graphics. Restart your browser, and the addon should work normally again :)

Flag Post

MaxVersion compatibility updated to 4.0b7pre :)

Flag Post

please tell me what this does. i have no idea.