Forums Kongregate

EPIC WEEK!!

911 posts

Flag Post
NEXT MONDAY (MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY!!) BEGINS A WEEK SO EPIC THAT IT CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED IN ALL CAPS AND SOME BOLD LETTERING!!

Starting on Monday the 14th and running through Friday, each day a new EPIC game on Kongregate will be featured with badges. Some games older, some newer, some relatively overlooked... BUT ALL COMPLETELY EPIC FOR SOME REASON!!

You can consider this a spiritual successor to Buried Treasure Week if you'd like, though we won't be doing a special banner or single-day points challenges. The games' ratings will also be a little higher on average. The games themselves will be a surprise, though a few might not be too difficult to guess.

Toss the Turtle will also be tomorrow's card challenge, and I'll try to get badges somewhere else too (I realize this week has been a little slow).

Edit -- Full list of games for easy access:

Ultimate Crab Battle
Robot Dinosaurs That Shoot Beams When They Roar
Seed of Destruction
Epic Battle Fantasy 2
Pwong 2
Run Elephant Run

Run Elephant Run was a game that I was originally considering, but didn't quite make the cut, though I tossed it in as a hard-badge-only bonus due to popular demand.

Flag Post

ZOMGFG EPIC WEEK

THIS IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME EPIC ALL CAPS ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGG

SOME BOLD LETTERING ZOOOOOMGFG ROFLBBQ

EPICCCCCCCC

Flag Post

Look forward to it :) Always nice hearing updates like this.

Flag Post

w000000t! Badge addicts rejoice!

Flag Post

As long as one of my games gets badges I’m cool with this week.

Flag Post

This is truely going to be an EPIC WEEK!

Flag Post

;_;
I will miss this because I will be overseas.

Flag Post

EPIC!

Flag Post

WOOOTZ, WAITED MONTHZ TO HEAR THIS. :D

Flag Post

Horray!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

DAMN ALL OF YOU FOR NOT SPEAKING

IN ALL CAPS

WITH SOME BOLD LETTERING

GRAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chaos_FF1:

;_;

Well, the badges won’t be going anywhere!

Flag Post
Originally posted by greg:
Originally posted by Chaos_FF1:

;_;

Well, the badges won’t be going anywhere!

Oh, I thought they would be those limited time challenges.

Flag Post

Toss the Turtle will also be tomorrow’s card challenge, and I’ll try to get badges somewhere else too (I realize this week has been a little slow).

YOU STILL OWE US AN EASY FOR LITTLE WHEEL.

Er, I mean, go Epic Week!

Flag Post

Give Frantic 2 badges, will you?

Originally posted by thok:

Toss the Turtle will also be tomorrow’s card challenge, and I’ll try to get badges somewhere else too (I realize this week has been a little slow).

You can right click to get all the way to the end of the game. I don’t think it will ever get a badge.

Flag Post

Easy!? That game was so hard there should be a herculean difficulty with 120 points!!!

Flag Post

FINE. THERE. HAPPY?!?!

The API is a little weird; I can only track reaching the last room and not completing the whole game, so that’s what I was waiting for. But apparently thok was too impatient, so the badge is just going to be reaching the final room for now. :-P I might change it later if the API is fixed — not that the last room is really difficult.

Flag Post

The badge tells me I’ve already achieved “reach the final room” but I haven’t gotten the badge.

In other news ZOMG EPIC WEEK IS EPIC/

Flag Post

FIRST!

Flag Post

If Greg uses CAPS in any of his posts, especially his threads, no one gets annoyed and it immediately is justified that everyone else can use CAPS in their posts and no one will get ticked off – simply because Greg used it to. Yet if a regular user uses CAPs, then it’s just hell for them. ;) Anyways, hopefully, this epic week will make up for the weeks in which Greg had promised three to four sets of badges and one set of challenges and failed to live up to his promise, even though I’m not even that big of a badge person – I just like picking on Greg simply because Greg is Greg.

Don’t forget that it’s also Carados Appreciation Week, so I’m afraid to announce that we must postpone the Epic Week because it’s common sense that Carados Appreciation Week > Epic Week.

Flag Post

You were NOT first. I was totally first.

Don’t forget that it’s also Carados Appreciation Week, so I’m afraid to announce that we must postpone the Epic Week because it’s common sense that Carados Appreciation Week > Epic Week.

Or we could just ignore Carados Appreciation Week because nobody cares about it anyway.

Flag Post

FINE. THERE. HAPPY?!?!

The API is a little weird; I can only track reaching the last room and not completing the whole game, so that’s what I was waiting for. But apparently thok was too impatient, so the badge is just going to be reaching the final room for now. :-P I might change it later if the API is fixed — not that the last room is really difficult.

we didn’t need a easy since you do the same exact thing for the challenge

Flag Post

I have been proven wrong.

Flag Post

Greg’s post still said “Posted a few seconds ago” when I got the badge.

^ _ ^

The delay for me to post the screen cap was saving it, uploading it, and adding it to the badge
list on the KCG badge list.