Forums Kongregate

can i get free kreds?

316 posts

Flag Post

can i do some surveys on kongregate or something to get free kreds?

Flag Post

No.
You can get free Kreds by making games. Then people donate them too you.

Flag Post

No.

Flag Post

Can I get some free money?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ruudiluca:

No.

Providing you are a known developer…

Flag Post
Originally posted by SavageWolf:

No.

Providing you are a known developer…

I’m an unknown developer and some very generous person gave my game 10 kreds :P

Flag Post

u guys should give us like a kred for every lvl we go up, example:if u r lvl 16 and u go to lvl 17 u get 17 kreds, just a thought xD

Flag Post

Because rewarding hackers with money is a great idea.

Flag Post

There is no way to get free Kreds and never will be a way. You’re not going to get free money.

Flag Post

wtf would hackers who could hack and get money do with a small amount of kreds? if they were a hacker and they wanted it, they could….hack….duh

Flag Post

By hackers, Rawismojo is referring to script kiddies that think variable editing makes them Uber 1337 H4XX0Rs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AbusedZebra:

There is no way to get free Kreds and never will be a way. You’re not going to get free money.

exactly

Originally posted by alexsmith531:

u guys should give us like a kred for every lvl we go up, example:if u r lvl 16 and u go to lvl 17 u get 17 kreds, just a thought xD

so a a level 64 goes to 65 and gets 65 Kreds, thats 6.5 bucks worth of kreds, and a lvl 1, that signs on after this starts,when reaching level 65, would end up getting over 200 bucks worth of kreds, so no, THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

dont resort to insulting them, they just get caught, then banned

Flag Post

Kreds actually cost Kongregate money, so they’re not just things that they can give away for free whenever you level up. Levels are meant to show some form of dedication to the site, not to be rewarded with RL money tokens.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kralis:

Kreds actually cost Kongregate money, so they’re not just things that they can give away for free whenever you level up. Levels are meant to show some form of dedication to the site, not to be rewarded with RL money tokens.

Money grows from trees

Flag Post

actually, money is made out of trees.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirdaiht:

Exactly, It grows from trees. And so do we. No trees = Everyone dying.

Flag Post

Hmm… 10,000 K for a competition might be good…

EDIT: <s>k</s> Why does that not work?

Flag Post

I once read a shout by Jugglinguy to emily, asking if we could give creds as gift to someone else. It would be good idea, right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirdaiht:

I thought it was cotton and other assorted materials mostly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ParalysisTerror:

I once read a shout by Jugglinguy to emily, asking if we could give creds as gift to someone else. It would be good idea, right?

You can. It’s call the tip jar.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carados:
Originally posted by ParalysisTerror:

What if the person you want to give kreds to doesnt have any games?

Flag Post

Mhmm, I know that. But I meant, if we could give creds to other people if they don’t posses any or just want some more, in order to donate them to a tip jar to whatever game they want.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kralis:

Money grows from trees

Do we have to buy this tree, or does it grow naturally in Antarctica?