Forums Kongregate

Kongregate survey for kreds question? page 4

111 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlexT142:

can someonepost a link to the surveys

Roll the mouse over your name at the top of any screen and click “X kreds”. X is the number of kreds you have currently. It’ll take you to your kreds history page. At the top there’ll be a button that says “Buy Kreds”. Click that and a window will pop up. At the bottom right will be an advertisement to earn free kreds. Click that and it’ll open up the section for offers.

Flag Post

i realy want to do survey but every time i click on it it never loads does anyone experince the same thing and my computer is realy fast i dont know whats going on plz help me

Flag Post
Originally posted by CODROCK7:

i realy want to do survey but every time i click on it it never loads does anyone experince the same thing and my computer is realy fast i dont know whats going on plz help me

Which browser are you using?

Flag Post

Lol i try every day to do a survey but whenever i complete them it links me to infinitely more surveys and i never get any Kreds whatsoever

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

i cant find the earn free kredit tab

Flag Post

There is no surveys tab at all… Only a “Most Popular” tab and a “More” tab, and there are offers, but ALL of them requires me to buy something. So it’s everything but free…

Flag Post
Originally posted by forgerr:

There is no surveys tab at all… Only a “Most Popular” tab and a “More” tab, and there are offers, but ALL of them requires me to buy something. So it’s everything but free…

For me I see “Most Popular,” “Local Deals,” “Surveys,” “New,” and “More” which is a dropdown of different options, including a section of free offers. It’s all location dependent though, so if you happen to be in a location where there aren’t many offers, then there’s nothing that can really be done about it, unfortunately.

Flag Post

when i finish a survey what do i do next?

Flag Post

where can i go to take these surveys

Flag Post

www.kongregate.com/kreds

Click “Fund Your Account”
Click “Earn Free Kreds”

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

www.kongregate.com/kreds

Click “Fund Your Account”
Click “Earn Free Kreds”

Thanks For The Help!

Flag Post

where are the surveys

Flag Post
Originally posted by 431740940:

where are the surveys

http://www.kongregate.com/kreds then click on fund acounts and you should find a button that says earn kreds

Flag Post

how do i get into a survey i’ve been crying to get kreds for epic battle fantasy 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee answer this question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

where do you find surveys?

Flag Post

Most surveys will require you personal information to “qualify”. No matter what you own’t be able to. It’s likely that they’re just there to steal your information. I suggest doing the other free offers that only require you to download something. If you’re having trouble finding the offers, read some posts above.

Flag Post

I’ve wasted a lot of time on surveys. Most of the time I spend 10 minutes answering questions and then “don’t qualify”.

Sometimes I get some ridiculously long survey that I spend 30-60 minutes on, and at the end they say thanks and all that crap, but I don’t actually get any kreds.

It’s quite annoying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LucasiTheKitty:
Originally posted by ArchSlayer100:

So where can I find these surveys?

http://www.kongregate.com/kreds

Just click on “Fund your account” and then it’s located in the bottom right corner of the pop-up that comes up, called “EARN FREE KREDS”.

I live in china and the gov is blocking the site to free kreds!!!!!

Flag Post

How to earn free kreds, I earned it before!
Can you complete surveys in Internet Explorer 10, Google Chrome or Torch, and Mozilla Firefox!

Flag Post

Can I try complete one of Kongregate surveys to earn kreds!
Can I complete surveys in Internet Explorer 9 or 10, reply to me!
When I complete one of the surveys, I get kreds!
What about free kreds, a video for 5 kreds!
In TDP4, 5 kreds for 12 cash, 15 kreds for 36 cash, 30 cash for 70 cash, 60 cash for 150 cash!

Flag Post

how can i get credits for striker superstars by doing serveys?

Flag Post

yeah, can someone post a link to the serveys?