Forums Kongregate

do it or else (Kong sig for other forums) (locked)

146 posts

Flag Post

August 2009 Update: Something funky happened with the server this stuff was being hosted on so it was taken down.

so i got bored last night/early this morning and dusted off the php part of my brain and made this little thing. mike/damijin did the arts. i did the crafts.

[link removed]

it’s imperfect but classy, grabs your avatar, level, points, friends, most recently played game, and makes a link to that game with you as the referrer. i wouldn’t call it complete, or efficient.

[other link removed]

anyway, comments, concerns, unmitigated praise? we don’t have forum sigs here, so it’s not really designed for here! plus you’re all already on kongregate. i don’t even know if the html would go here correctly, i put that one on here with the textile exclamation points and colons and whatnot.

edit1(5/14/08): sleekness has been added.

edit2(5/16/08):
[additinal link removed]

Flag Post

I could dig it. It would certainly help me get referrals. And stop having so many friends. :P

Flag Post

Lol @ Holdup

Seems cool. More referrals are ftw! (and so is my 700th post)

Flag Post

Very nice work Matt! :)

Flag Post

Not bad. I’m surprised I didn’t think of doing this. :)

Flag Post

Nice :)

Flag Post

Nice work matt, you’ve provided me with news for tomorrows post on COCAK, yippee!

Flag Post

finish it…NOW!
No seriously.

Flag Post

quite a good idea

Flag Post

something that i might use on other forum that i used to post… nice job.
maybe just little enhance design of it.

Flag Post

It works!

Flag Post

I’ll definitely use this. Right now I just have a Kong logo with a referrer link.. This is a lot more snazzy ;D

Great job Matt! I look forward to any new additions (if there are any?).

EDIT: Test.

Flag Post

beautiful.

Flag Post

KICK ASS!

Flag Post

ty matt!!!!!

zigma copy the 2 lines of code. follow the link first :]

Flag Post

of course i didnt click the link……

Flag Post

I actually created my own ages ago… it’s a bit out of date on the level, and it’s missing the SCGMD3 Imp badge… but I like it…

Flag Post

Ah, but was yours dynamically generated?

Do you think you could include a few more things, such as online status, badge numbers etc?

Flag Post

The number of things that can be included are somewhat limited. There’s more that could go in there, but I don’t think it can contain badge info or online status as far as I know. At least not using the current method.

Flag Post

heh impossible badges.

Flag Post

Would it not be possible to check online status using the “friends” system? Also, badge info can be pulled from your profile.

Flag Post

Just a few things to suggest for design, rounded corners, and can you make the text for CARD the same as the font for Kongregate.

Then also can the text not look so… notepad?

Flag Post

Flag Post

Test

EDIT:LOL, I haven’t played Sonny in awhile…

EDIT2: Damn, the main forums I goto, doesn’t allow HTML >.>

Flag Post

The recently played link goes to the last game you loaded up! Or at least it should, it might not work sometimes!