Forums Kongregate

Free Kreds page 4

111 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by T5000:

Let’s all calm down here…

This thread hadn’t been posted in for almost a year until it was bumped earlier today. Everyone is calm and can we please let this thread stay dead unless someone has something serious to contribute.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mayyan:

Kongregate doesn’t need that much money it can get money other ways like putting more ands and things
paying for Kreds is bad

oh, and you don’t need a house, And you don’t need all that food also. And education pshhhh don’t need that, just become a hobo.

Flag Post

bjj, that person posted that in January and hasn’t been online since January 17th, fyi.

Flag Post

how about they give people who spent over $100 dollars free 350 kred because the kred that us gamer use go to the same place and depending on the game is how fast or how slow you buy kred and i know this because i spent maybe 150 dollars in less then half a year i hope i was going to spent less but on well

Flag Post

350 kreds is $35. Why should you get 35% of the money you spend, back?

That’s a terrible business model and sounds quite unsustainable.

Flag Post

Why don’t they just give me free kreds because I’m awesome? And take some away from losers so I can get more? How about only cool kids get kreds.

In all seriousness, I don’t get why people can’t understand that Kongregate IS A BUSINESS. The goal of the website is to MAKE MONEY. Just understand that. Maybe it is due to the fact that the majority of this website seems to be under the age of 16 and can’t easily comprehend how the world works. If you give out free kreds, then you are potentially losing money from those who would buy them.

“Oh but Kong makes a lot of money. Why are they being greedy?”

Because it’s a fricken business.

Flag Post

They should hold more competitions for Kreds. It be like who can get the most achievements in a week???

Flag Post
Originally posted by oatlol:

They should hold more competitions for Kreds. It be like who can get the most achievements in a week???

I think they’ll start having more contests with the reward as kreds now, since the tip jar is being discontinued.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by oatlol:

I think they’ll start having more contests with the reward as kreds now, since the tip jar is being discontinued.

Actually, I don’t think so. I think that since the tip jar is going away, people would use the kreds for MMOs more than for tipping. If they don’t give out as many free kreds, then people would need to buy them to beat the games. I think they were able to justify giving them away at the beginning because it encouraged people to tip developers and give them a taste of what it is like to have kreds. I think that since that incentive is gone they will probably give out more cosmetic awards as prizes and less kreds.

But that’s what what I think, only time can tell.

Edit: I’m under the impression that Kreds will no longer be able to be used to tip devs.

Flag Post

trickyrodent said so in her post, Eric.

Edit:

Originally posted by trickyrodent:

There have also been times when we wanted to do kreds as prizes or giveaways but weren’t able to[…]

Well, she said they wanted to, but couldn’t. Implying that they will in the future do it more often. ~

Flag Post

Kreds for points? What a totally original idea! I haven’t seen a thread discussing this in about 2.. maybe 3 hours!

Flag Post

You want free Kreds? Earn it son.

Flag Post

Why do people keep posting in here? Let it die….. Look at the OP date/time.

Flag Post

i say we should get 1 kred every level. and 1 kred every 5 badges and 1 kred every time a game you made gets rated bad,2 for good, etc.

Flag Post

I have the best idea yet! Have Kong give every account 5,000 Kreds. You wouldn’t be able to spend the Kreds because Kong went bankrupt but, hey, I got 5,000 Kreds! PARTAH TIME!

Flag Post

1 kred every 2139832918392328920 points you get.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chase426:

i say we should get 1 kred every level. and 1 kred every 5 badges and 1 kred every time a game you made gets rated bad,2 for good, etc.

Do you have any concept of money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Someguyinworld:

Why are some people rich and others poor?

Because some people have very good jobs and they get payed a lot of money and some people don’t have very good jobs and don’t get payed as much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T5000:

Let’s all calm down here…

nu =) lol

Flag Post

There should be cheaper and better kred options.

Flag Post

You already get infinity kreds when you reach level 66, I don’t think we need more.

Flag Post

You could have put all you had to say into one post. Triple posting is usually frowned upon ;-)

Flag Post
Originally posted by chase426:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I really hope you were trolling!

Flag Post

He wants developers to be millionaire… I like it.

Flag Post

They need more actual FREE kred offers. They either require purches from other sites or are surveys – Which i inevitably end up being unable to qualify for. They need more offers that don’t require purchases AND are not surveys.