Forums Kongregate

Badge Suggestions! page 270

7855 posts

Flag Post

NO. Unlocking 2-Slice mode was the medium badge for the original game — no way it would be an easy here. I’m kinda getting the feeling 3 Slices 2 could get four badges:

easy – complete level 5 in 3-Slice
medium – unlock 2-Slice
medium – unlock 1-Slice
hard – high scores in 2- and 1-Slice modes

Notebook Wars 3 [current rating: 3.87]

Notebook Battler Badge (easy – 5 points)
Defeat 100 enemies
[ ] 100 enemies defeated

Flying Badger Badge (medium – 15 points)
Obtain half of the in-game badges
[ ] 10 in-game badges gotten

Star Wars Badge (hard – 30 points)
Obtain all 84 stars
[ ] 84 stars gotten

Flag Post

I don’t think 3 Slices 2 has enough or sufficiently varied content to really warrant four badges. A medium could be added for completing 3- or 2-Slice mode, but one for each is a little too much. My suggestion for a hard badge from the previous page (which kind of got buried) required gold scores on all levels on all modes. This makes the player really explore every mode (including the new 1-Slice) without ever becoming too luck dependent.

3 Slices 2 (current rating: 3.89)

Falling Up Badge (easy ~ 5 points)
Complete level 5 in 3-Slice mode.
[ ] Level 6 unlocked (best so far: )

Some Say the World Will End in Fire, Some Say in Slice Badge (medium ~ 15 points)
Reach a score of 1990% in 3-Slice mode to unlock 2-Slice mode.
[ ] 1990% score (3-Slice mode) (best so far: )

Omnislash Badge (hard ~ 30 points)
Turn every level gold by achieving the developer’s best on every level, on every mode.
[ ] All gold levels (3-Slice mode)
[ ] All gold levels (2-Slice mode)
[ ] All gold levels (1-Slice mode)

Also, Snakes on a Cartesian Plane is awesome. Although there is no visible API, the hidden API is actually extremely comprehensive, checking individual high scores for all 28 modes, individual unlocks for all 28 modes, total modes unlocked, combined total score, and number of developer scores beaten. I’d really like to see this get badges.

Snakes on a Cartesian Plane (current rating: 3.68 and rapidly climbing)

Piano Key Necktie Badge (easy ~ 5 points)
Score at least 15 points on Viper mode.
[ ] 15 points scored (Viper) (best so far: )

Just a Box Badge (medium ~ 15 points)
Score at least 25 points on Solid Snake mode.
[ ] 25 points scored (Solid Snake) – Snake, what happened? Snake? SNAAAAKE?! (best so far: )

Enough is Enough Badge (hard ~ 30 points)
Unlock all 28 game modes, and beat the developer score on at least half of them.
[ ] 28 modes unlocked (best so far: )
[ ] 14 developer’s scores beaten (best so far: )

I won’t repeat the the suggestions from last page for Running Fred, Hexagon, and Gem Cave Adventure, since I’ve mentioned them enough before and I’m sure people are tired of scrolling past them, but they all still need badges.

Flag Post

Precarious’s suggestions are always the best suggestions out of all the suggestions.

Flag Post

the hidden API is actually extremely comprehensive

Out of curiosity, how do you see hidden API? I also agree that that is a great game for badges!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExiledGentleman:

the hidden API is actually extremely comprehensive

Out of curiosity, how do you see hidden API? I also agree that that is a great game for badges!

And why on earth is it hidden in the first place?

Flag Post

Rawismojo and greg. PUH-LEASE badge all the games Precarious suggests badges for. This guy knows what he’s suggesting and those games deserve badges.

Exit Path [current rating: 4.08]

Escape May Occur Badge (medium – 15 points)
Said by Voltaire — a man is free at the moment he wants to be
[ ] Uniplayer mode completed

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Rawismojo and greg. PUH-LEASE badge all the games Precarious suggests badges for. This guy knows what he’s suggesting and those games deserve badges.

This man speaks the truth. Although the Snakes on a Cartesian Plane easy and medium are a bit hard for their difficulties (I have 25 stages unlocked and some dev records beaten [don’t remember how many] and I still wouldn’t have the medium.)

Flag Post

I also suggested some badges for the game:

Even though this game doesn’t have a visible API, I’d still like to suggest badges for it.

Snakes On A Cartesian Plane [current rating: 3.64]

Slytherin’ Around Badge (easy ~ 5 points)
Score 30 points in any mode
[ ] 30 points scored – This can be done in any mode.

Developer Beat-up Badge (medium ~ 15 points)
Beat the developer highscore in any mode
[ ] A developer highscore beaten – This can be done in any mode.

Snakes on a Badge (hard ~ 30 points)
Unlock all 28 modes
[ ] All modes unlocked – You cannot use the ‘Unlock All’ button in the options to get this badge.

Flag Post

How awesome is it that he included “developer scores”? Genius, if you ask me. I hope it doesn’t seem like stealing if I do this in any future arcade games that I make.

Flag Post

I prefer your easy and medium, but I’m not sure whose hard I prefer.

Flag Post

I’d say my easy and medium, but Pre’s hard. My hard is not hard enough to be a hard, and his would also have some challenge within it.

Flag Post

I’d say my easy and medium, but Pre’s hard. My hard is not hard enough to be a hard, and his would also have some challenge within it.

I agree with this, except for your easy badge, make sure it’s in any mode EXCEPT for Trouser mode. Trouser can get scores of 300 :P

Flag Post

My badge suggestions for 3 Slices 2, with a troll 3rd badge as well! And it’s the only one I named.

[NAME] (easy ~ 5 points)
Complete the first ten levels
[] 10 levels complete

[NAME] (medium ~ 15 points)
Unlock 1-slice mode and fully complete 3-slice mode
[] 1900% in 2-Slice mode
[] 2000% in 3-Slice mode

American Patriots Slice the Best Badge (impossible ~ 60 points)
[] 1776% in 1-Slice mode

EDIT:

Originally posted by ExiledGentleman:

I agree with this, except for your easy badge, make sure it’s in any mode EXCEPT for Trouser mode. Trouser can get scores of 400 :P

You’ll probably have the easy before you unlock trouser. :P
Also, fixed

Flag Post

You’ll probably have the easy before you unlock trouser. :P

Well I did, but it was on Hognose :P Good point though!

Edit: Also, to unlock Trouser, all you have to do is exit a round midgame. It could be unlocked first.

Flag Post

My trouser snake’s longer than yours: http://i.imgur.com/OHheg.png

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

My trouser snake’s longer than yours: http://i.imgur.com/OHheg.png

Your score in every mode is higher than mine….

Flag Post

Chance A Lot [current rating 3.68]

Badge a Lot Badge (easy ~ 5 points)

Finish your adventure

Flag Post

inb4anyother Notebook Wars 3 badgesuggestionscomeout
Plus, I’m not sure as to how many levels there are…

Loot 4 Dead Badge (easy ~ 5 points)
Collect 3000 money and 10 Gold Bullions from across all games in Notebook Wars 3.
[ ] 3000 money collected
[ ] 10 Gold Bullions collected

Scratched Out Badge (medium ~ 15 points)
Defeat the final boss in Notebook Wars 3.
[ ] Game completed

Frenetic Fanatic Badge (hard ~ 30 points)
Obtain all [insert number here] stars from both Normal and Frenetic mode in Notebook Wars 3.
[ ] All stars obtained (Normal mode)
[ ] All stars obtained (Frenetic mode)

Aerial Surviving Badge (hard ~ 30 points)
Kill 1700 enemies, then die on Survival mode in Notebook Wars 3.
[ ] 1700 enemies killed (Survival mode)

Flag Post

One hard, at most. It’s really an easy game.

Flag Post

The 3rd star on the last level of Notebook Wars seems very hard to get in either mode. The Survival badge is just dumb (why 1700, instead of 1673, for example?)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thok:

The 3rd star on the last level of Notebook Wars seems very hard to get in either mode. The Survival badge is just dumb (why 1700, instead of 1673, for example?)

Not to mention the earlier level where there are a few planes that spawn on the left side and turn around, sometimes they don’t even appear on the screen to allow you to kill them. :(

Flag Post

Relive Your Life [4.10]

Easy – Relive Your Life (Unlock 2 Endings)
Medium – Unlock Half of the Endings
Medium – Unlock All 29 Endings

Edit: @Thok oops, I didn’t know that! I recant my suggestions and maybe just suggest…

Easy – Relive Your Life (Unlock 2 Endings)
Medium – Unlock 10 Different Endings

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moshdef:
Medium – Unlock Half of the Endings
Medium – Unlock All 29 Endings

No way. The game doesn’t save progress if you reload the page, which means you’re forcing people to do these badges in one sitting. Half the endings or a specific ending is OK, all the endings in one go is just painful.

Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

Not to mention the earlier level where there are a few planes that spawn on the left side and turn around, sometimes they don’t even appear on the screen to allow you to kill them. :(

I’ve managed to get every star but the two I mentioned. Either homing missiles+double damage upgrade or memorizing the pattern can handle most levels; the last level just requires squeezing out a lot of fire power in a couple of the sequences (the two places with the biplanes that can absorb ridiculous amounts of damage), as well as killing everything the final boss spawns.

Flag Post

Now I’m also down to the two last stars on the last level. However, I don’t know which planes I’m missing. Either there’s some planes off-screen that immediately fly backwards, or some ultra-fast plane I haven’t seen move.

Flag Post

Tony, I suggested Notebook Wars 3 badges on the previous page, but they got somehow lost on the page that no one commented them (like no one ever comments my ideas, unless they are for Papa’s Xria ideas).

Notebook Wars 3 [current rating: 3.87]

Notebook Battler Badge (easy – 5 points)
Defeat 100 enemies
[ ] 100 enemies defeated

Flying Badger Badge (medium – 15 points)
Obtain half of the in-game badges
[ ] 10 in-game badges gotten

Star Wars Badge (hard – 30 points)
Obtain all 84 stars
[ ] 84 stars gotten