Event Duration: After the routine maintenance on Dec. 5, 2012 PST.
A new PVE system will be released after the maintenance—-World-class Driver.
The system will be opened after your main vehicle reached Lv95.
Click the “Globe” icon in the lower right corner in main interface
1. There are 5 World-class Drivers, each with different attributes. You can challenge them to win Challenge Points (CP for short) and rewards.
2. Each World-class Driver has 1 chance to be challenged every day. If you lose, the chance will not be deducted. i.e. you can keep trying until you win a specific driver. Once you win a driver, you can’t challenge him/her any more on the day.
3. There is no particular order to initiate the challenge on different World-class Drivers.
4. The chance will be reset automatically at 00:00 every day. You will obtain 1 opportunity to reset the chance of a specific driver with every recharge accumulation of 200 Gold.
Notes: The recharge will start to accumulate since the main vehicle reached Lv95.
5. The reset opportunities can be accumulated and will not be reset.
You can exchange for valuable items with certain amount of Challenge Points.
Richstate Team reserves all rights to explain or alter this event.
December 5, 2012