Share Your Made Up Weapons (More Weapon Ideas For U!!!) page 13

375 posts

Flag Post

There should be a anti-gravity weapon call it the: Gravityifyer. It should turn map upsidedown, causing all the eggs to go up and when hit the roof of the map, they each lose 20 points. [Not yourself thou] It should wear of by your next turn.

Flag Post

there should be a gun that is called the bum gun . when shot by it it takes all the guns and leaves you only with nades

Flag Post

I think there should be The Egg Sword as a weapon. It does less damage in 0.5 seconds then less as you go far and will continue until someone gets hit (less damage is 10) Best used at close range ( max. 35)

Flag Post

they should have the Triple Egg Seaker hits 3 people or 3 rockets on 1 guy each 1 does 20 damage

Flag Post

does anyone else think most of these weapons are overpowered?

Flag Post
Originally posted by epicbrawler:

does anyone else think most of these weapons are overpowered?

Mostly, yeah. But atleast we’ve got ideas.They can be tuned down anyway.

Flag Post

assault rifle
quickly fire bullets at your enemy(launches 7 bullets)
1 bullet deals 5 damage.
best used at close range
max damage:35
level 22 required

Flag Post

I LIEK PIE!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

For the 4th weapon for weapon pack 8,
Blade
range 30-36
damage 34-40
effects None
Less damage 20
Less damage chance 15%
Having trobue with frying pan? Try this instead!
Hope will be in weapon pack 8.

Flag Post

Hey guys! Now I HAVE some of your weapons, because I bought Weapon Pack 6! I saved up my credits and bought it. The ideas were awesome, thanks. :D

Flag Post

Invisible Wall

Creates an invisible wall (to your enemy) that lasts for 1 turn. You can select where to deploy it. Causes ammos to deflect.

Flag Post

there should be a lazer gun witch makes a line lazer on 90 degrees to hit all opponents in the line for 25 damage each.

Flag Post

there should be a gun called eggsterminator where it a gun thats u get sucked in and u get stunned and u miss 2 turns requires prestige 1 and it could only used in close range effects are stun damage depends how close or far max 20 min 5

Flag Post

another gun should be a stealthgun where u shoot a person and u get to pick one of their weapons either skill or gun effects none damage 5 and to unlock it level 50

Flag Post

The “Have a Nice Day” bomb. You throw a yellow smiley face bomb that explodes for minor (like 10) damage, and the liquid shrapnel sticks on the ground making yellow acid pools that damage anyone that walks into them or gets stuck in one.

Flag Post

Lightning Storm: Call in a constant lightning storm that stays for 3 turns. At the end of each of the three turns, a random player is struck with lightning for 16 damage. And the lightning can use the same animation from the “Lightning Strike” weapon.
Reverse Missile: One second after launch, the missile shoots in the direction opposite of travel in a straight line. Good for hitting eggs in cover. Does 22 damage.
SMG: Shoots 15 shots. Each shot does 3 damage at close range. 2 at mid range. 1 at long range. Not sure how ranges would be determined. Shots are accurate, but not as accurate as, let’s say….the sniper or rifle. The gun in the game I think would look something like an MP5.
Triple Vortex Equalizer: Same effects as standard Vortex Equalizer except the main hit does 10 damage instead of 15. The smaller hits still do the same damage.
Arc Cannon: Shoots an electrical stream that goes straight and spreads out more as it goes further if it doesn’t hit anything. Maximum damage is 25 with a 25% chance to stun the target for 1 turn.
M.O.A.B (Mother of All Bombs): Does 12 damage to every player and does a lasting 5 damage for 2 turns to only opponents. Might be overpowered.
Landmine: Throw a proximity activated anti-personnel explosive that explodes when someone walks over it. Does 25 damage. Good for lockdown. If you hit someone directly, it only does 20 damage.
LMG: Fires 50 shots, 1 damage each shot, inaccurate, more inaccurate than the minigun maybe. Would look like an M249 SAW.
AC130: Call in an AC130 that shoots one big shot to a random opponent that does 22 damage and big land damage. Then it shoots five smaller shots to a random opponent that do 3-4 damage each and cause fair land damage. Then it shoots a lot of even smaller shots to a random opponent that do 1 damage each and do no land damage. Might be a little OP lol.
Turret: Throw a box that, when it hits the ground, springs into a turret that aims for a random enemy each turn (shoots before your turn) and does 10 damage to them. Will stay for the rest of the game, but can be killed. Has 40 (if that’s too much then 30 or 35) health, and is not affected by certain weapons, like Gas Grenade.
Grenade-ception: Throw a grenade that does 10 damage and explodes into 2 grenades which then fly into the air in land and explode for 5 damage, then those 2 grenades explode into 2 more grenades each (4 grenades) that do 2 damage each.
Chaos Missile: One second after launch, this weapon explodes and sends 16 projectiles in all directions doing 3 damage each. If this weapon hits something before one second, the missile still explodes into the 16 projectiles. This does the same damage as the Triple Explosive Bow, 3×16, if all 16 projectiles hit. (Aim under the opponent if they are on the side of a cliff so all will hit. I love doing that with the Multiplier and the Blunder Bouncer)

Flag Post

needs UTAS ultimate air strike where u summon one and u pick ur target 70 precent chance all of it hit if all hit does 45 damage it shoot 9 airstirkes mini ones and each does 5 damage. another is called wind strike similiar to windstorm but it actually picks the egg and puts it somewhere else

Flag Post

tazer
electrify your oppenents with a special weapon!
damage:10
leaves a thunder effect which sucks 10 health 2 turns long
level 22 required
can be used two times in a row(every time there are 2 of them)

Flag Post

Radiation gun

dose damage over time by 7
with hit by it is dose 70 damage
with hit near dose 10 damage and leaves damage over time
level required 80

Flag Post

STORM GUN shots a storm of lighting around eggs head and does 5 damage per turn to all team eggs level required 64 and it last for 3 rounds

Flag Post
Originally posted by eddyrocks21212:

STORM GUN shots a storm of lighting around eggs head and does 5 damage per turn to all team eggs level required 64 and it last for 3 rounds

You mean 3 turns

Flag Post

THE Grenade
Blows exlplosion across the screen that does minor damage to evryone

Flag Post

My weapon idea

Thor’s Eggbeater-

An electrified Eggbeater that you throw at the enemy. Does 20 damage on impact and creates a shockwave in the surrounding area that does 10 damage.

Flag Post

throwing pan: u shoot 1 pan that throws at the eggy and the eggy gets confused so he cant move and damage 25 effect dizzy

Flag Post

Exodia- get all 5 pieces and win the battle for ur team