Your own egg Design

24 posts

Flag Post

what should the egg look like make sure its realistic good and pls dont put anything stupid

Flag Post

super man egg : looks like a super man but its a egg dressed with superman dress

Flag Post

Mole egg: Egg with pointy nose and fur, also, like the ninja comes with ninja stars, this could come with a digging skill or a shovel hand weapon to help dig through walls like people have been complaining about.
Or maybe there could just be a drill weapon that does little damage to eggs (wouldn’t make much sense as in reality a drill would destroy an egg, but then again, so would all of these weapons [other than maybe the goo]).
Worm egg in homage to the original big game like this. Brown skin with folds and a little flabby tail.
Different actual kinds of EGG, green and black spotted (plover), black (emu), or some spotty eggs, etc.
Alien egg: grey egg with big black eyes.
Cookie egg: Light brown with chocolate chips :D

Flag Post

Have you seen the competition to design your own egg on Bad Eggs Online ?

Flag Post

Warrior Egg: Looks like an egg with Silver Armor, a Wooden LongSword, and a Mideavel Helmet. It comes with a badge that looks like a sword, and a Wooden Sword weapon. The wooden sword is close range, like the frying pan, but it does 32 damage. All this costs 320 credits. My next idea is a GOD egg, which is a floating mist of clouds that is 3 times the size of a regular egg. It comes with an Electric Void, which is shot above the target, and it zaps all the eggs within a medium radius for 36 damage. It also comes with a badge, which looks like Angel Wings. This is either unlocked when you kill 1000 eggs, but it can also be bought with 1,000 credits. My third idea is an Earth Egg, which looks like earth. It comes with 2 weapons, which are Tsunami and Earthquake. Tsunami creates a giant drop of water, that when on contact, does 25 damage. But it also explodes into 10 other droplets for 2 damage each. Earthquake is an Energy Ball that, where it hits, creates a giant crack. On contact with an enemy, it does 34 damage. With this, there is a badge. To get it, you need to make a kill with either Tsunami or Earthquake. It looks like an Earth with an arrow through it. This costs 750 credits.

Flag Post

Aww crap… I can’t believe I didn’t think of Superman! That was genius! Anyway, my next egg design is Rob The Robot. He is a grey robot-looking egg with glowing red eyes. He costs 250 credits, and he comes with a badge that looks like a 3D grid in the shape of a robot. My next idea would be a Man In Black egg. It comes with a badge and weapon. The weapon is Long-Distance Sniper. When you select it, your cursor becomes that target-type symbol when you play sniper games. It constantly shakes, so accuracy is decreased by about 25%. It does 26 damage. The badge looks like solid black sunglasses. BTW, I will say this. Necro! If you looked at the “Using This Forum” topic, Necro means to bring back a long lost topic. Hopefully, now that this is at the top of the list, more users will post on it.

Flag Post

someone make a Santa Egg for us to post on the forum to try win the contest also someone make a jack frost,elf and snowman egg as well (i would of post the ideas onto the forum but cant get registered so i sent a pm to rob but you lot should make a egg santa,elf,snowman and jack frost egg

Flag Post

A Jack Frost Egg. He is blue with spiky blue hair. it comes with a weapon called “Freeze Ray” that makes opponents skip their turns for 2 turns and does 35 damage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cookiemunch7:

A Jack Frost Egg. He is blue with spiky blue hair. it comes with a weapon called “Freeze Ray” that makes opponents skip their turns for 2 turns and does 35 damage.

That is definitely not overpowered.

Flag Post

it should be 5 – 10 cause 35 is over 1/4

Flag Post

what about a Cat egg, He’s black with yellow eyes and cat ears, and it comes with a weapon called “Cat Claws”, it’s twice as powerful as the regular frying pan so it’s worth it despite the embarrasment

Flag Post

How about a Stick Egg. He looks like a stick figure but is shaped of an egg. It comes with a badge that has a stick figure in it.

Flag Post

Oh almost forgot, It is invisible in the inside

Flag Post

Also, how about this Emo Egg, it has a skull and crossbones shirt and emo hair. It comes with a weapon called Hara-Kiri, its a gun that shoots 5 knifes at a time, the knifes does 8 damage. It also comes with a badge that’s a bloody knife, Thanks!

Flag Post

How about a Dog Egg. It comes with the attack Supersonic Bark, which shoots a Sound Wave that can go through enimies for 18 damage. Like Whirlwind only with a Sound Wave. It has a badge that DOES NOT COME WITH THE EGG. It is earned when you get 2 kills with the Supersonic Bark and looks like a Dog’s head. This entire package will come with Joshysters’s Cat Egg for 500 credits for all 2 weapons, 2 eggs and 1 badge.

Flag Post

How about a chicken egg. Nothing special, no badges or weapons. It would be really cool if there was a chicken egg that costs 20 credits! :D Hopefully they make one and if they do i would totally buy it!

Flag Post

how about an egg design that was an OMELETTE. would be tasty and ironic! XD

Flag Post

or a news reporter or somthing

Flag Post

chuck norris egg comes with a badge of chuck norris comes with chuck norrises fist shoots his fist does 58 dmg :D would be epic

Flag Post

Jason Voorhees Egg
This should come out January Friday 13th

He wears a hockey mask and comes with machete.
Machete does 20-25 damage

Flag Post

IMA DIE ON FRIDAY THE 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

omg

Flag Post

how about a harry potter egg? With the scar and everything, give him glasses a wand and a griffindor crest!

Flag Post

he willl be dressed like jason with a new webon called CHAINSAW and it does 45 he will have mask and everthing!