Your Egg

25 posts

Flag Post

Show the stats of your own egg. You can put whatever you want about your egg. I will organize mine.

Level: 51
Shell: Penguin
EggCard: Diamond With Sky Backround
Games Played: 743
Games Won: 424
Games Lost: 319
Win Percentage: 56.9%
Longest Win Streak: 19
Kills: 366
Deaths: 247
K/D Ratio: 1.48
Highest Damage: 120 (Raged Whirligig)

This is all as of 12/25/11.

Flag Post

im a zombie that trys to infect.
i brain a bit of peeac…. to zommbies
and im the creater of the zombie army…….

Flag Post

Level: 40
Egg Shell: Ninja Egg
Egg Card: Ninja Star
Games Played: 156
Games Won: 109
Games Lost: 47
Win Percentage: 69.9%
Longest Win Streak: 14
Kills: 109
Deaths: 76
K/D Ratio: 1.45
Highest Damage: 81 (Dragon’s Kiss, Single Egg, No Rage)

This is all as of 03/12/11

Flag Post

Level: 34
Shell: Larry the Cap
Card: Airstrike
Games Played: 261
Games Won: 175
Games Lost: 85
Win Percentage: 67%
Longest Win Streak: 18
Total Kills: 231
Total Deaths: 98
K/D Ratio: 236
Highest Damage: 69 (Raged mortar if I remember right)

Flag Post

How can I post pictures?

I just hit lvl80 last night :D

Level: 80
Eggshell: Red dragon / Goldie
EggCard: Bad Egg
Games Played: 707
Games Won: 484
Games Lost: 221
Win Percentage: 68.5%
Longest Win Streak: 25
Kills: 458
Deaths: 274
K/D Ratio: 1.67
Highest Damage: 97 (No idea which weapon, most likely double dragon)
Trials/Achievements: 131/132

Flag Post

You got a win streak of 25? My 10 is amazing! And yet you pull of 25 wins in a row? Geez! You are obviously amazing! Oh, and I can click on the picture link so I can see it in another tab. So it did work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LowBro17:

You got a win streak of 25? My 10 is amazing! And yet you pull of 25 wins in a row? Geez! You are obviously amazing! Oh, and I can click on the picture link so I can see it in another tab. So it did work.

If you really want a big winstreak, just find a good level to get used to :) I so 1v1 egg city and am so used to it now I can get direct hits first time pretty much no matter where they are on the map. So long as you are facing people around your own experience level (or lower if you want to do it the dirty way, I don’t do this, but I wouldn’t judge) and once you are accustomed to it you can pull out the big guns straight away and bring the hurt while they are still aiming away trying to get a lock on.
Also, if you decide to use egg city, ion canon helps a LOT, as it is easy to aim with non-gravity weapons here as there are no obstructions and each shot will take a quarter of their health :) You will also be a good distance apart to get the triple mortar hit.

And wow dubesor! Nice job! It must be a little scary to get to the top like that, I’m nowhere near it but if you are looking for things to go on with, I hear people try and make their K/D ratio epic (highest I’ve seen on Kong is between 17 point something), master all the weapons and areas and kick butt! :D Hope I never run into you and get annihilated D:
I wonder if I can use another browser to get both of my accounts on the same game to double team, I’ll have to try that. Both my accounts together don’t even add to 80 anyway x___x Must have taken a lot of effort on your part! Did you use pro for 2x XP?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Majikal_NiNjA:

What you’re claiming is impossible. DK has a maximum of 60 damage, as it provides 3×4×5. This means it is physically impossible to achieve more than 60 damage against a single target. We know this because the code tells us so. Therefore, you are either mistaken, or lying.
Originally posted by dubesor:

Congraturation!

25 in a row is nothing. People regularly win 100-in-a-row. I got up to 574 before lagging out. The main thing to avoid is those horrid team games, where you’re immediately stuck on a team with 1-2 random morons who will simply function as dead weight. 1v1 means that the only person who can screw it up for you is you.

Heez: Egg city is not an ideal map for racking up huge win streaks, precisely for the very reasons you mentioned: There are very few obstacles and thus anyone can hit YOU without being especially skilled. The best map is Moguls: It provides enough cover that people have to work for their shots if you duck, enough mobility that it doesn’t become a simple exercise in memorized shots, but not so much that it turns into a complete luck match where it’s just about trading shots at point blank range until the player who drew the lucky loadout+first move wins. Also, level 80 isn’t really anything special, other than that it scares the bejesus out of the newbies.

So, anyway, here’s mine. This is just my posting account, not my playing account:

Note that I stick entirely to 1v1s due to a running allergy to moron teammates.

Flag Post

And wow dubesor! Nice job! It must be a little scary to get to the top like that, I’m nowhere near it but if you are looking for things to go on with, I hear people try and make their K/D ratio epic (highest I’ve seen on Kong is between 17 point something), master all the weapons and areas and kick butt! :D Hope I never run into you and get annihilated D:

It wasn’t too hard tbh. Yes I used the 2x XP. Still took some time. I always play 3v3 and the EXP there flows slow and it’s hard keeping your KD up because 99% of the time all people focus me down first. I try to do as much damage as possible before I die, but I mostly die due to 3 people focussing on me first. K/D ratio means nothing in this game. #1 no one can see your profile anyways, so if you have 0.5 or 10.0 kd doesn’t matter. Also KD is useless in that sense that it depends on the games you play. If I plaid 1v1 only I would easily have 6-7kd. But in 3v3 which I play most of the time because it’s just much more fun you can not be above 2.0kd even if you are good unless playing against morons who always miss or dont focus you. My kd dropped the higher I leveled. Higher level=more people focus you

To the guy above me, your stats are so obviously rigged. 574 games in a row? And 23 deaths in 1772 games you either only played vs guestaccounts on 1v1 or my suggestion played vs yourself/friend to rigg it. At least try to make it a tad more reasonable lol.

Edit: This forums sucks for quoting meh

Flag Post

Wait… When did I post that? When did I say it was scary?

Flag Post

OMG Cheatyface is 2rd in the WORLD!!! Cheatyface, it is an honor to be in the same forum as you…

Flag Post

It wasn’t too hard tbh. Yes I used the 2x XP. Still took some time. I always play 3v3 and the EXP there flows slow and it’s hard keeping your KD up because 99% of the time all people focus me down first. I try to do as much damage as possible before I die, but I mostly die due to 3 people focussing on me first. K/D ratio means nothing in this game.

Yeah, pretty much. I, on the other hand, can’t abide moron teammates, so until they implement team selection so it’s worth training my own apprentices, I pretty much avoid those games. It’s bad for my blood pressure.

#1 no one can see your profile anyways, so if you have 0.5 or 10.0 kd doesn’t matter. Also KD is useless in that sense that it depends on the games you play. If I plaid 1v1 only I would easily have 6-7kd.

Well, the type of K/D you achieve depends greatly on what kind of games you play, and to an extent it is sort of meaningless, since I’d have an even higher one if all my opponents didn’t keep RAGEQUITTING on me. But 6-7 for a pure 1v1 K/D is still awful.

To the guy above me, your stats are so obviously rigged. 574 games in a row? And 23 deaths in 1772 games you either only played vs guestaccounts on 1v1 or my suggestion played vs yourself/friend to rigg it. At least try to make it a tad more reasonable lol.

Hah, no. Lots of people think that. Even the dev thought that, but I killed him, too. However, I do play exclusively 1v1s due to the fact that I cannot abide incompetence on my team, and would have these people shot if they were in the same room with me for real. I have not, however, “rigged” any games: I play an open challenge room, GoodRep+2x+Wind, destroying all comers, and pretty much never against guests these days, because they fixed the exploit which allowed people to get into GoodRep rooms without positive rep. Note the fair gap between kills vs. wins: That’s ragequitters. So, yeah, not really rigged. I have stats like this on SSL, too, where there is a team select and I only team with my friends.

But if you disbelieve, let me know when you’re around and we can do some mano-a-mano.

Flag Post

It isn’t hard to get near perfect stats like cheaty if you just do 1v1 (provided you are good, slightly cashed is great advantage tho).

Personally I really like playing team battles but I do mix around 1v1 matches. (I did pure team battles since level 1 til 40+ then mix with 1v1) That’s why I got more kills than my wins, well at least I still maintain “ok” win ratio 85+++% and increasing. I do believe cheaty stats are real, as far as I can remember, I lost less than 10 1v1 games (didnt really count). So cheaty ’s stats is really achievable.

If you don’t believe, you could get a match with him.. would love to know the results or see the battle =)

Flag Post

I don’t mind team battles. It’s the teamMATES I can’t stand. Seriously, these are people I would have to strangle if they were in the same room with me. Someone that stupid and incompetent really shouldn’t be allowed to live. I completely understand Darth Vader. So with the current setup, I only play team battles on SSL, where you can pick your teammates, people I have deemed acceptably competent and worthy. I can only stomach teams here in brief doses while playing as a Guest, so I don’t have to actually care about the outcome. Even then, the sheer blithering stupidity is too much after about 3 or 4 rounds.

Flag Post

team selection will definitely promote team battles, team competition. Am looking forward to it, for now just gonna play a few games a day to get free skills

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrokenAccount:

But if you disbelieve, let me know when you’re around and we can do some mano-a-mano.

Sure. Let’s play 10 games in a row, if I happen to win more than once it would statistically mean that your stats are rigged. Send me a PM, I record and bust you up

Flag Post

OHO! A feisty one! I get so few who even want to fight MORE than once. Especially the high level guys, they always run off after the first 2 or 3 beatings.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dubesor: if I happen to win more than once it would statistically mean that your stats are rigged.

Incorrect

Flag Post
Originally posted by Majikal_NiNjA:

What you’re claiming is impossible. DK has a maximum of 60 damage, as it provides 3×4×5. This means it is physically impossible to achieve more than 60 damage against a single target. We know this because the code tells us so. Therefore, you are either mistaken, or lying.

Congraturation!

25 in a row is nothing. People regularly win 100-in-a-row. I got up to 574 before lagging out. The main thing to avoid is those horrid team games, where you’re immediately stuck on a team with 1-2 random morons who will simply function as dead weight. 1v1 means that the only person who can screw it up for you is you.

Heez: Egg city is not an ideal map for racking up huge win streaks, precisely for the very reasons you mentioned: There are very few obstacles and thus anyone can hit YOU without being especially skilled. The best map is Moguls: It provides enough cover that people have to work for their shots if you duck, enough mobility that it doesn’t become a simple exercise in memorized shots, but not so much that it turns into a complete luck match where it’s just about trading shots at point blank range until the player who drew the lucky loadout+first move wins. Also, level 80 isn’t really anything special, other than that it scares the bejesus out of the newbies.

So, anyway, here’s mine. This is just my posting account, not my playing account:

Note that I stick entirely to 1v1s due to a running allergy to moron teammates.

WOW

Flag Post

OHO! A feisty one! I get so few who even want to fight MORE than once. Especially the high level guys, they always run off after the first 2 or 3 beatings.

I fought you like 10 times :D

Flag Post

And it hurt, didn’t it? Incidentally, that Dubesor guy sort of disappeared afterwards. Seems he got eaten by a bear or something.

Flag Post

how in the world did you get 90 damage? Rage whirligig or something?

Flag Post

deal total dmg of 90 in a turn, could be hitting more than 1 enemy

Flag Post

Rock: I started playing with some friends after team select was added, so it was from hitting more than one dude at the same time. Maximum damage this way can be accomplished by Rage Whirligig on 3 dudes for a total of 270 damage.

Flag Post

I got 94 on 1 enemy with Raged Whirligig, so yes, he probably got that 90 the same way.