i will try make weapon pack 9

30 posts

Flag Post

weapons:terrain detruction: a drill that destroy whole terrain and deals 65 damage
to everybody
change gravity:deals 20 damage and all other players in other rooms start go to fly to space and lose the game
super laser cannon:a cannon that shot 100 ion cannon shots that each deal 30 damage also laser and gross accurate
lvl up button:a button that make you level up immeaditly also work on any prestige
brain crushing:deals 25 damage and all other players or other team suarts to shoot on their own teammates

Flag Post
Originally posted by zozi101:

weapons:terrain detruction: a drill that destroy whole terrain and deals 65 damage
to everybody
change gravity:deals 20 damage and all other players in other rooms start go to fly to space and lose the game
super laser cannon:a cannon that shot 100 ion cannon shots that each deal 30 damage also laser and gross accurate
lvl up button:a button that make you level up immeaditly also work on any prestige
brain crushing:deals 25 damage and all other players or other team suarts to shoot on their own teammates

Super laser cannon deal 0.5-1 damage. not 30.

Flag Post

One Word: OP

Flag Post

^

Flag Post

to everybody

that’s overkill, he will never make any of them, use your brain dude.

Flag Post

This guy is still here?

Flag Post

This would be too overpowered. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD HE MAKE A INSTA-KILL WEAPON? Really?

Flag Post

This is just plain stupid he will NEVER put ANY of these on his next pack

Flag Post

why insta level up and 3 insta win things (100 ions?? instant loss to opponent??? BRAIN CRUSHING????) terrible ideas sir i can do better!

Flag Post

You got the most worst pack idea weapon thing ever, i make better:

Pack 9

Triple Grenades throws 3 grenade each grenade does 18 damage.
Description to Tiple Grenades: if 1 grenade isn’t enough, try 3 of the grenades!

Hellforge: shoots 3 rows of napalm rain but each fire bit does 1 damage instead.
Description to Hellforge: Take a bath at hell!

Devourer: Shoots 1 black ball that does 20 damage and make the target get 3 damage upon 5 turns.
Descirption to Devourer: You will suffer from the darkness!

Quadruple X: shoots 4 bullet things that explode and each bullet thing does 11 damage.
Description to Quadruple X: If 3 isn’t enough, then try 4!

Multi Splurge: Shoots 10 splurge bullets, each splurge bullet does 5 damage
Description to Multi Splurge: Your body will be filled with green egg soaking acid!

Say 123 if you agree that my pack ideas was better than the top one.

Flag Post

to everybody

I think this comment was made by a 8-year old. Seriously, these ideas are terrible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UltimateGamer32:

to everybody

I think this comment was made by a 8-year old. Seriously, these ideas are terrible.

why didnt you say 123?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlashTom:

to everybody

why didnt you say 123?

Oh yeah, It’s not great but it’s realistic. I GUESS I HAVE TO GIVE WHAT YOU WANT 123

Flag Post

to everybody

why didnt you say 123?

Oh yeah, It’s not great but it’s realistic. I GUESS I HAVE TO GIVE WHAT YOU WANT 123

Thanks, my thing says: say 123 IF YOU AGREE that my packs are better than the top one.

Flag Post

Here are my ideas.

Tunnel: When you shoot and it hits something, it goes into the ground, pops up, and is redirected to the nearest egg.
Description: Look out below you!
Damage: Direct hit (it still goes under you): 20 DMG, Hit from under : 10 Dmg, Hit from redirection: 5 DMG

Flamethrower: Close range only, sprays fire at your opponent. If sprayed, 5 damage for being hit, can only be hit 5 times at once.
Description: Don’t play with fire!
Damage: 5 for one hit, 25 Max.

Knife Grenade: A grenade that explodes with knives.
Description: Get stabbed!
Damage: 10 Damage for explosion, 7 per each knife hit with.

Storm: Creates a cloud that shoots electricity and rains.
Description: It’s raining!
Damage: 10 for being shocked by the electricity, 2 per raindrop.

Triple Driller: A driller that when in mid-air, explodes to 3 smaller drillers which create smaller distortions in the ground.
Description: Get ready to go underground!
Damage: Regular damage per driller, only it is less for one driller because it doesn’t drill as deep.

Hope everyone likes the ideas _

Flag Post

to everybody

why didnt you say 123?

Thanks, my thing says: say 123 IF YOU AGREE that my packs are better than the top one.

123, 123, 123, way better

Flag Post
Originally posted by luckdog19008:

Here are my ideas.

Tunnel: When you shoot and it hits something, it goes into the ground, pops up, and is redirected to the nearest egg.
Description: Look out below you!
Damage: Direct hit (it still goes under you): 20 DMG, Hit from under : 10 Dmg, Hit from redirection: 5 DMG

Flamethrower: Close range only, sprays fire at your opponent. If sprayed, 5 damage for being hit, can only be hit 5 times at once.
Description: Don’t play with fire!
Damage: 5 for one hit, 25 Max.

Knife Grenade: A grenade that explodes with knives.
Description: Get stabbed!
Damage: 10 Damage for explosion, 7 per each knife hit with.

Storm: Creates a cloud that shoots electricity and rains.
Description: It’s raining!
Damage: 10 for being shocked by the electricity, 2 per raindrop.

Triple Driller: A driller that when in mid-air, explodes to 3 smaller drillers which create smaller distortions in the ground.
Description: Get ready to go underground!
Damage: Regular damage per driller, only it is less for one driller because it doesn’t drill as deep.

Hope everyone likes the ideas _

not as good as mine

Flag Post

FlashTom, I hope you don’t expect yours to get published, although yours is MUCH better than the one that started this whole forum, each one of your attacks does like 50 DMG.

Here’s your pack’s damage if all attacks land.

Triple grenade = 54 DMG if all land hits. OP much?
Hellforge = Depends on the location of the napalm rain. Should do good damage.
Devourer = 35 DMG. Just a little OP.
Quadruple X = 44 DMG. Really?
Multi Splurge = A huge 50 DMG if all hit.

At least my pack isn’t extremely OP.

So what are you trying to do here? Get 2 Multi Splurge weapons and get a 2 hit kill? Take up half an opponent’s health with 3 grenades? No, just no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by luckdog19008:

FlashTom, I hope you don’t expect yours to get published, although yours is MUCH better than the one that started this whole forum, each one of your attacks does like 50 DMG.

Here’s your pack’s damage if all attacks land.

Triple grenade = 54 DMG if all land hits. OP much?
Hellforge = Depends on the location of the napalm rain. Should do good damage.
Devourer = 35 DMG. Just a little OP.
Quadruple X = 44 DMG. Really?
Multi Splurge = A huge 50 DMG if all hit.

At least my pack isn’t extremely OP.

So what are you trying to do here? Get 2 Multi Splurge weapons and get a 2 hit kill? Take up half an opponent’s health with 3 grenades? No, just no.

have you seen multi missile and the other packs? 30-50 dmg
and dragon thing is 60 dmg.
I dont actually expect them get published, whatever.
And if 15-25 dmg packs, NO ONE WOULD BUY THAT PACK.

Flag Post

Cryo Grenade
=Leaves a tiny blue plasma-explosion. Everyone hit by it take 50% more dmg for 2 turns.

Frostbolt
=Shoots a frostbolt that does upto 25 dmg to everyone hit by it and reduces their movement speed by 50%

Stormcloud
=Shoots an projectile that explodes in mid air that causes a stormcloud to apperar, that rain down lightning and rain, usually does about 20 dmg per egg.

Health pack
=Throws a healthpack on yourself or your friends, the longer airtime it spends the more it heals. Heal between 10-35 depending on the airtime of the health pack.

Flag Post

keep it simple and the pack 9 should be a Halloween based one. There is a Christmas one why not a Halloween then?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ludvigpasse:

Cryo Grenade
=Leaves a tiny blue plasma-explosion. Everyone hit by it take 50% more dmg for 2 turns.

Frostbolt
=Shoots a frostbolt that does upto 25 dmg to everyone hit by it and reduces their movement speed by 50%

Stormcloud
=Shoots an projectile that explodes in mid air that causes a stormcloud to apperar, that rain down lightning and rain, usually does about 20 dmg per egg.

Health pack
=Throws a healthpack on yourself or your friends, the longer airtime it spends the more it heals. Heal between 10-35 depending on the airtime of the health pack.

TOOOOOOOOOOOO WEAK! And wtf you can move unlimited in bad eggs, so unlimited % 2 = unlimited.

Flag Post

i got better thing
doom graphics:does 10 damage to everyone and changes graphics to doom graphics
mirror:does 10 damage and makes everyone teleport to others
knife(melee):does 25 damage
annoying orange:doesnt damage but annoys so much people ragequit

Flag Post
Originally posted by techbound141:

i got better thing

These suck. Robalmighty would get sued by Annoying Orange and ID if he made these. And seriously, RAGE QUIT? Idiot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by techbound141:

i got better thing

Those are really stupid. The thing that does 10 damage to everyone.. there’s one that does 15 damage to everyone. It’s Whirlwind. And if you annoy other players you annoy yourself too.