The Eggsecutioners

342 posts

Flag Post

Hello, you are on the origin of the Bad Eggs clan, the “Eggsecutioners”. We were started July 3rd, 2012, by four people: ManWithChicken, eddyrocks21212, LoganN3, and Agent_Six. We have since then evolved, and we are still looking for people who want to join.

Rules and Regulations

No Trolling
Killing yourself in a clan match, flooding chatrooms, or having bad sportsmanship isn’t allowed in the clan. Please, it is irritating, don’t do it.

No multi-accounting
Listen, I know people have some epic shared accounts, but you don’t need to use them. If you are incapable of leveling and winning with your own account, you aren’t worthy to join the clan.

No multi-clanning
Guys, multi-clanning is a stress for both clan leaders. We’ll eventually find out, and you will be banned form both clans. Please, for your own sake, don’t do it.

Be organized
When you post something, don’t have phrases like “GTFO” or “STFU n00b” in them. Please, be respectful, use correct grammar, spelling, and conventions when typing.

Applications

When applying, please apply formally and correctly. We don’t need everything all jumbled up. I have bad eyes, and when you don’t apply correctly, it looks like “@#6cb63^#v36(Exv6”.

Anyways, here is what you need to add in your application:

• Level
  • K/D
  • Kills
  • Wins
  • Win%
  • Weapons Packs (If any)
  • Rep

Ranks

Standard Clan Member
They have no power, but hey, where does everyone else start? :3

Clan Moderator
Congratulations! Your hard work in the clan has payed off. You are now a moderator. You can ban/recruit members in the forums and in the game.

Clan Chat Moderator
When someone gets to this rank, I will create a clan account that only you and the admins have access to. This will be a business account. With the account, you have every right to perm ban another player, ingame, inchat, on the forums; your call.

Clan Administrator
Okay, we all know what this is. Suck it lower life-forms.

Clan Badges
Clan badges aren’t like the Kongregate badges. Well, they sort of are. You get them for reaching milestones. What are these badges? Military rank…looking things.

Anyways, here they are:
< (Private) – Join the clan
<o (FCP) – Be active in the clan for two weeks
<< (Corporal) – Participate in any clan events, and be noticed by the admins
<<< (Seargent) – Be tooken into mod consideration/newly modded
<<<o (Staff Seargent) – Be a mod for at least 3 months
[ * ] (General) – Be considered for administrator
[ * | * ] (Major General) – Become an admin
[ * | * | * ] (Major) – Make three acts/considerations/recruitments as an admin
[ * | * | * | * ] (Commander) – Be an admin for a full year
[ * | * | * | * | * ] – (Command Major) – Be a founder of the clan
{$|MWC|$} – Be ManWithChicken

Clan Members/CoC (Chain of Command)

ManWithChicken – First in Command
Admin
{$|MWC|$}

Changochango111 – Second in Command
Admin
[ * | * | * ]

Eddyrocks21212 – Third in Command
Admin
[ * | * | * | * | * ]

Andy569 – Fourth in Command
[ * ]

sergio5599
<<<

haileey
<<

LoganN3
[ * | * | * | * | * ]

Braedon70
<o

Banned Users

• jo2002
  • Aidenwantz
  • Masyamba
  • jousting

Flag Post
Originally posted by ManWithChicken:

The original Bad Eggs clan

This clan is just for guys who play Bad Eggs to kick ass with some friends.

Requirements

• Positive rep (0 will be allowed)
  • Positive K:D ratio.
  • Level 10

Members
Leader: ManWithChicken
Leader: LoganN3
Leader: Agent_Six
Leader: eddyrocks21212
Member: burtonsk8er

We still have room!

i want to join i am lvl 21

Flag Post
Originally posted by masyamba:

The original Bad Eggs clan

This clan is just for guys who play Bad Eggs to kick ass with some friends.

Requirements

• Positive rep (0 will be allowed)
  • Positive K:D ratio.
  • Level 10

Members
Leader: ManWithChicken
Leader: LoganN3
Leader: Agent_Six
Leader: eddyrocks21212
Member: burtonsk8er

We still have room!

i want to join i am lvl 21

Accepted.

Flag Post

Level 31 prestige 1? Maybe a join?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tupac1996:

Level 31 prestige 1? Maybe a join?

accepted. just we gotta test you sometimes ur pro put other people are noobish even tho they are high rank so u have a 90 percent chance to enter

Flag Post

:D

Flag Post

Crew Tournament

The first official crew tournament. There will be a random deciding on who plays who. From there on out it will be a single elimination bracket match. We will go round by round until a member is kinged. That member will be promoted to a Clan Moderator.

First Round

sergio5599 vs.
DylanH67

goldenbulletXx vs.
AlfredoZavala744

hibilikepie vs.
kookiecat vs.

Tupac1996 vs.
burtonsk8er

drakexavier vs.
masyambe

jousting vs.
CrashDummiy

Contact a crew leader before starting an official match.

Flag Post

ik i wont win

Flag Post

Crew Tournament

The first official crew tournament. There will be a random deciding on who plays who. From there on out it will be a single elimination bracket match. We will go round by round until a member is kinged. That member will be promoted to a Clan Moderator.

First Round

sergio5599 vs.
DylanH67

goldenbulletXx vs.
AlfredoZavala744

jo2002 vs.
kookiecat

Tupac1996 vs.
burtonsk8er

drakexavier vs.
masyambe

jousting vs.
CrashDummiy

ok chicken ill be watching the game and i would make a 1v1v1 dont shoot me ill just see and see if u hack or not or play fairly

Flag Post
Originally posted by jousting:

ik i wont win

ok so manwithchicken we should match them up with their own levels and the winner has to face me and see if ur responsible with moderator and if u beat me u get it and if u lose its ok u have a chance ill think about the game and if u did good youll be a moderator congratz :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by eddyrocks21212:
Originally posted by jousting:

ik i wont win

ok so manwithchicken we should match them up with their own levels and the winner has to face me and see if ur responsible with moderator and if u beat me u get it and if u lose its ok u have a chance ill think about the game and if u did good youll be a moderator congratz :D

Hell, make them face three of the four leaders. And level should be disregarded. I’ve beaten level 79 players without taking damage, why make it more fair for them. Because in the end, it’s going to be a mismatched game for the final three. No reorganization of the matches.

Crew Tournament

First Round

sergio5599 vs.
DylanH67

goldenbulletXx vs.
AlfredoZavala744

jo2002 vs.
kookiecat

Tupac1996 vs.
burtonsk8er

drakexavier vs.
masyambe

jousting vs.
CrashDummiy

ok chicken ill be watching the game and i would make a 1v1v1 dont shoot me ill just see and see if u hack or not or play fairly

Yes.

Flag Post

wow

Flag Post

i got a few wins and loses. can i see my stats?

Flag Post
Originally posted by masyamba:

i got a few wins and loses. can i see my stats?

Do you mean individually, or as a clan?

Flag Post

Note: jo2002 has been banned from the clan due to unsportsmanlike chat to pthers, and refusing to acknowledge a clan leader.

Changochango111 is now a moderator! He will be eliminated from the tourny, thus making kookiecat fight hibilikepie. This is a fortunate thing to all members involved.

~ManWithChicken

Flag Post

congrats to changochango111 i hope u respect him as a mod leader to qualify for a leader u must be loyal good kd ratio 1.25 atleast level 35+ ( it gives time to learn how to play u know what i mean ) and respectful and to celebrate changochango111 as mod we are going to have a little party in chat room 5 and by the way to be leader u need to 1v1 a leader and chicken has to either be notice and u must win the battle best out of 3

~ eddy (A.K.A never trust a devil ;) )

Flag Post

First of all I’d like to thank everyone for promoting me. Second, as a new mod I have a lot of good suggestions to make this clan even more fun!

1. We all need to add each other, I’m starting to notice most clan members just stay in room one because we don’t know how many people are on, if we add each other, that will solve the problem. We can go in chatroom 5 if 1 gets cluttered or has a spammer etc.

2.Ingame Recruiting!! I can’t stress this enough haha. More then 80% of bad egg players don’t read the forum topics, so I’m recommending that we start inviting people in the clan that we play ourselves, as long as there’s a leader there to accept it.

3.More events: We need to do more events like tournaments, but with some guidelines. There can be wind tournys, roulette tournys etc. And determine the winner of the match by a 2 out of 3, but make sure each players gets atleast 1 first turn, because in a lot of cases, having the first turn can win the whole match. Another event idea is get two or more 3 person teams with one leader in each, and go online in a 3v3 for 5 matches. Whoever wins the most or gets the most kills in those matches wins!

4. In the future, clan battles. We may be the first big clan, but everyone knows theres gonna be more. We need to put up our best players (we can have a tourny for this) and rise to the top!

Thanks for reading my long post haha. Hope you consider these

- Chango

Flag Post

jousting theres no multi- clanning so if u join epicbrawlers clan then ur out of this clan or maybe banned for a while but just a reminder no multi clanning ok

Flag Post

MY GOD i should be co creator i owned a 3v1 with 27 hp and lucky me and chango drilled them but i avenged HIM!!

Flag Post

Can i join im level 68 rep 5

Flag Post
Originally posted by LuGuReN:

Can i join im level 68 rep 5

Accepted, you can find some clan members in Bad Eggs Chatroom 5.

Flag Post

Ehem, it’s tourney not tourny. (Just thought I’d add)

Flag Post

Tourney, tourny, whatever. Same thing

Flag Post

jousting theres no multi- clanning so if u join epicbrawlers clan then ur out of this clan or maybe banned for a while but just a reminder no multi clanning ok

He was banned permenantly from the clan.

Originally posted by jaskaran2000:

Ehem, it’s tourney not tourny. (Just thought I’d add)

Originally posted by changochango111:

Tourney, tourny, whatever. Same thing

Tourny is shorter.

Flag Post

dafaq where page 1??!?!?