The Eggsecutioners page 14

342 posts

Flag Post

YEs i dont think Imma be on Bad eggs I have no way of communication With You Guys So basically Im Done for This clan And By The Way I cannot Play bad eggs no chatbox as i said So Than Means Im going To have To be out OF the Clan BEcause I wont Be able To take charge for a While Anyways Im just gunna Be trmporaily out Ill Still BE back But i still Wanna BE 3rd In command :/ So basically I cant Do Shit And Andy If were Gunna Do the Thing With MWC Then im not In Because I cant Chat And most Games Eitheir imma Be in Begone: Guerra or Cs portable Half of the Time The other Half Imma Be watching Yugioh Gx So basically I cant And im not Available Sorry clan Im The worst Person With The stupid computer :P Well Im out Of the tournament Sergio Advances I really wanted The promotion To 2nd in command :’( WAhhhhh Screw U EMACHINES!!! RAWR RRR (imGoing to a rampage So im stoping ) Grrrrrrrrrrr Well Mwc I hope This clan Changes When im Back PCe Hope U guys Improbe Im still prestige 2 level 40 And im not Coming BAck on bad Eggs For a while So Im Sorry Guys PCe Hope U get promoted To mods Bye!! ill miss this clan D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by eddyrocks21212:

YEs i dont think Imma be on Bad eggs I have no way of communication With You Guys So basically Im Done for This clan And By The Way I cannot Play bad eggs no chatbox as i said So Than Means Im going To have To be out OF the Clan BEcause I wont Be able To take charge for a While Anyways Im just gunna Be trmporaily out Ill Still BE back But i still Wanna BE 3rd In command :/ So basically I cant Do Shit And Andy If were Gunna Do the Thing With MWC Then im not In Because I cant Chat And most Games Eitheir imma Be in Begone: Guerra or Cs portable Half of the Time The other Half Imma Be watching Yugioh Gx So basically I cant And im not Available Sorry clan Im The worst Person With The stupid computer :P Well Im out Of the tournament Sergio Advances I really wanted The promotion To 2nd in command :’( WAhhhhh Screw U EMACHINES!!! RAWR RRR (imGoing to a rampage So im stoping ) Grrrrrrrrrrr Well Mwc I hope This clan Changes When im Back PCe Hope U guys Improbe Im still prestige 2 level 40 And im not Coming BAck on bad Eggs For a while So Im Sorry Guys PCe Hope U get promoted To mods Bye!! ill miss this clan D:

:’(

Flag Post

can i come back into the clan

Flag Post

and my older bro can join

Flag Post
Originally posted by jousting:

Not my decision, I’m not the one who banned you.

Tell him to apply

Flag Post
Originally posted by changochango111:

Tell him to apply

if its not your decision, you dont have to reply by saying “Not my decision” xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by andy569:
Originally posted by changochango111:

Tell him to apply

if its not your decision, you dont have to reply by saying “Not my decision” xD

Get bored sometimes :p

Flag Post

Guys Im sorry BAd eggs Is my favoite But i need Chatbox Done I dont Think imma be on This for about a year D:!!!!! im so sorry Guys maybe in like 3-5 months ill get this fixed Some shit happened Because my mom got in a car accident So yeah Im sad tho See u later Pce Good luck improving

Flag Post

hi

Flag Post

hi

you have a problem..

Flag Post

MWC has left the clan and kong due to his schedule.. He doesn’t have time to go on kong anymore, therefore he is leaving the clan.. He has decided to promote Changochango111 to clan leader and me to administrator.. Chango, he says you should make a separate forums so you can control everything.. Things wont be the same without MWC, but the clan must contnue with Chango as our new leader :) oh, btw, chango, sinc you are clan owner now, you can tell jousting to jack off and stop asking if he can come back.. UPDATE: AlferdoZavala banned for inactivity..

Flag Post

MWC has left the clan and kong due to his schedule.. He doesn’t have time to go on kong anymore, therefore he is leaving the clan.. He has decided to promote Changochango111 to clan leader and me to administrator.. Chango, he says you should make a separate forums so you can control everything.. Things wont be the same without MWC, but the clan must contnue with Chango as our new leader :) oh, btw, chango, sinc you are clan owner now, you can tell jousting to jack off and stop asking if he can come back.. UPDATE: AlferdoZavala banned for inactivity..

congrats guys !
who is in 2nd and 3rd comand since you guys are promoted and eddy cant come on ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by haileey:

congrats guys !
who is in 2nd and 3rd comand since you guys are promoted and eddy cant come on ?

Im 2nd in command, eddy is 3rd in command [LIMBO]

Flag Post

congrats guys !

limbo ?

Flag Post

congrats guys !

limbo ?

A state of inactivity… Since MWC was the only 1 who could update the tournament bracket, i’ve made an identical one.. Singles: http://challonge.com/eggsecutionerssinglestourney UPDATE: since eddy is unable to complete his matches, sergio and haileey advance to semis/finals.. Doubles: http://challonge.com/eggsecutionersdoublestourney Round-robin: http://challonge.com/eggsecutionersroundrobin UPDATE: for round-robin i have removed Eddy, MWC, and Alferdo have been removed, braedon has been included. *remember, this round-robin is just to pass time, and no reward will be given for winning

Flag Post

Well, it’s been a half hour, but I finally reformatted this whole thread and re-post it so I can control the front page. Make sure to read it because I’ve made some changes. I’m very tired right now so I’m updating it tomorrow, I have some great ideas!! Anyways, this is where we will be posting from now on :) http://www.kongregate.com/forums/102-bad-eggs-online/topics/292603-the-official-eggsecutioners

Flag Post

What up peeps! Andy might remember me and some of you probably do as well. The Official and Original AngryBird of Bad Eggs. :)