Share Your Made Up Packs (From The Creator Of Share Your Made Up Weapons)

4 posts

Flag Post

Here you can show off your awesome pack ideas. I do have some nice ideas in mind.

FireWarror Pack
…..Weapons:
-Eruptor
Shoots out 8 spread out fireballs that deal 5 damage each, totaling 40 damage t the correct angle.
-Blaze
An airstrike that sends down a column of yellow flames that does 35 damage and burns the terrain for 4 turns dealing 3 damage per turn when an egg is on it.
-Atomic
Strikes you and makes you glow red and whenever you walk next to an egg he is dealt 12 damage. You also shoot random explosions where you shoot dealing an extra 5 damage to the attack.
-The Finale
Explodes 12 random set explosions, each dealing 3 damage, each enemy takes an auto 15 damage, whole screen is flooded with red like the nuke with white except a tad longer.
Cost: 100 Credits

Lightning Pack
…..Weapons:
-Thunder Ray
Shoots a line of blue electricity which, like the nuke makes the screen white, the thunder ray makes it a partially faded black. It hits for 32 damage.
-T.P.L.M.G (Target Point Lightning Missile Generator)
Shoots a yellow missile with a lightning symbol on it. It strikes the nearest enemy after 1 second in flight. Deals 24 damage.
-Shinedown
Shoots a white orb that after half a second in flight shoots down 8 spread lightning streaks dealing 5 damage each, right above the enemy it can deal 40 damage.
-Scarlet Volt
Shoots a red trail of lightning that explodes a huge radius and deals 36 damage.
Cost: 75 Credits

Flag Post

And like Share Your Made Up Weapons, the above post will be flooded with ideas.

Flag Post

cool my suggestion for 1 of the packs is called the megaman pack weapon 1 lazer eyes that do 30 dmg,
a icebal that does five damage but if its a dirict hit freezes the opponent 1 turn (so they cant shoot or move ),
a superhit that when you hit someone it should push them back and does 30 dmg,
and super rage that adds 15 dmg next 3 turns.

Flag Post

i have the eggy newbs pack that has:
big egg bomb: a bomb that looks like an egg (4x the size then a regular living egg) and it has large range, though it’s damage is only 10.
egg bomb:a bomb that looks like an egg, though it’s damage is 20, and it’s range is pretty regular.
eggy roll:a roll that can make you roll far, any egg you encounter will get squashed and it’ll take 15 damage.
i have the poison pack that has:
poison fumes: a fume that if anyone is in the gas area (the area is medium small)
you will be hurt (10 damage per turn) for the next 5 turns
large acid:acid that goes a LONG range and any egg that goes on it will be get hurt with 20 damage. stays for 1 turn
poisonous: you will become poisonous for the next 3 turns, any egg you encounter will get poisoned (poison last till death, or untill antidote is used) and the poison will take 5 damage per turn. slow death, but big advancement.

Yes, the eggy newbs pack, really good for the newbs.