The Official Eggsecutioners page 9

211 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by andy569:
Originally posted by Cheeze_Lover:

I’m MWC responding from his sister’s account. I want to officially say that this clan is pretty much dead. The rights to the “Eggsecutioners” all belong, to me, but you can make a daughter clan with a similar name or something. But from a formal leader, I repeat a solemn “Semper Fi”.

Our former members have grown out of this game ever since the clan died, sorry to say but this was around the time when you came back, no offense :( I dont think I or any other former member of this clan would want to take a gamble of trying to recreate what we had here. I knew this clan would fall sooner or later but i expected it to be later :/

i agree no offense to mwc but chango was a great leader maybe we would get more in the game again if he was leader

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bobbobberson:

-Level: Almost 37
-K/D: .77
-Kills: 134
-Wins: 118
-Win%: 33.6
-Weapon Packs (If any): Wep Pack 1 (pro pack)
-Rep: 4

k/d has to be over 1.00 by mwcs rules

Flag Post

hmmm not sayin nothin but would i be accepted?
-level-80
-kills-2818
-wins(games)-3298
-k/d-3.03
-win%-79.4
-wep packs-all
-rep-always +5

Flag Post

Hey changochango ive been back and know i hope you guys can me a mod or something

Flag Post

Level 75
K/D 1.01
Kills 226
Wins 291
Win% 54.4
Weapon Packs Weapon Pack 1, Weapon Pack 2, Weapon Pack 3, Weapon Pack 5, and pro.
Rep +5

Flag Post

I hope you’ll see who I am.

Originally posted by braedon70:

I’m MWC responding from his sister’s account. I want to officially say that this clan is pretty much dead. The rights to the “Eggsecutioners” all belong, to me, but you can make a daughter clan with a similar name or something. But from a formal leader, I repeat a solemn “Semper Fi”.

Our former members have grown out of this game ever since the clan died, sorry to say but this was around the time when you came back, no offense :( I dont think I or any other former member of this clan would want to take a gamble of trying to recreate what we had here. I knew this clan would fall sooner or later but i expected it to be later :/

i agree no offense to mwc but chango was a great leader maybe we would get more in the game again if he was leader

Hold on, a couple of replies to the comments:

1.) I never came back until now. They all left once I posted that the clan was gone. I have no clue where you got the fact that they started leaving when I came back…

2.) Chango wasn’t even the official leader, you still didn’t realize that my name is still on the top.

3.) Thought it would happen later?! I had to move to California, it was inevitable that it would fall with the head cut off.

Flag Post

What up peeps! Andy might remember me and some of you probably do as well. The Official and Original AngryBird of Bad Eggs. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ManWithChicken:

I hope you’ll see who I am.

Originally posted by braedon70:

Hold on, a couple of replies to the comments:

1.) I never came back until now. They all left once I posted that the clan was gone. I have no clue where you got the fact that they started leaving when I came back…

2.) Chango wasn’t even the official leader, you still didn’t realize that my name is still on the top.

3.) Thought it would happen later?! I had to move to California, it was inevitable that it would fall with the head cut off.

are we going to try to get people back in the game then?

Flag Post

level-61
-kills-1406
-wins-1492
-k/d-1.72
-win%-64
-wep packs-2,5,7,8
-rep
+5

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nustix:

level-61