Originally posted by eddyrocks21212:
Originally posted by jousting:
Originally posted by andy569:

Photobucket

I HAS WIN THE RACE TO 2.0 K/D CHANGO :D

i still read this

1. Nobody cares.
2. You will not come back from the clan, now you are just desperate..
3. Stop posting in the clan.

So Chango Do I get The Poll?

Yes, get the poll..

andy why do you always have to be a jerk and put other poeple down all the time me ever knowing the clan was the worst thing ever a message to every one dont join this clan join my this clan is full and backstabbing jerks

Dude Gtfo ur banned From The Maybe Later You CAn Join IF u dont Anoy The fuck out Of Us Anyways I can still ban People >:D unless i have a Reason But i ban Jousting For a While Untill he cools Of And Dude stop cursing And spam Just Edit A post And Stop Saying Fake SHit Man U can do SHit Im the Top 700 Hackers IN Legit Ill Do some damage But Ur lucky because Ur my freind I dont Hack unless Its To Defend A fellow Mate And Stuff ANd i wont hack Kong Its my number #1 gaming Site Still Just cool Off man Take A chill Pill And go with Ur freind to da mall Or some sheeet

dude im only doing this becuase u were so mean to me aplogize and i will leave u alone ok

Flag Post

Photobucket

i still read this

1. Nobody cares.

Yes, get the poll..

andy why do you always have to be a jerk and put other poeple down all the time me ever knowing the clan was the worst thing ever a message to every one dont join this clan join my this clan is full and backstabbing jerks

Dude Gtfo ur banned From The Maybe Later You CAn Join IF u dont Anoy The fuck out Of Us Anyways I can still ban People >:D unless i have a Reason But i ban Jousting For a While Untill he cools Of And Dude stop cursing And spam Just Edit A post And Stop Saying Fake SHit Man U can do SHit Im the Top 700 Hackers IN Legit Ill Do some damage But Ur lucky because Ur my freind I dont Hack unless Its To Defend A fellow Mate And Stuff ANd i wont hack Kong Its my number #1 gaming Site Still Just cool Off man Take A chill Pill And go with Ur freind to da mall Or some sheeet

And I temporarily ban eddy until her cools and, dude, stop cursing and spamming.

And, sure…top 700…you do realize that hacking is a federal crime. Just for hacking on a stupid gamesite like this and saying you’re a hacker can get you arrested and put in federal jail.

Flag Post

Photobucket

i still read this

1. Nobody cares.

Yes, get the poll..

Your clan doesn’t have any members or a forum :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by ManWithChicken:

Photobucket

i still read this

1. Nobody cares.

Yes, get the poll..

Your clan doesn’t have any members or a forum :3

my clan has 15 members :3

Flag Post

Photobucket

i still read this

1. Nobody cares.

Yes, get the poll..

And I temporarily ban eddy until her cools and, dude, stop cursing and spamming.

And, sure…top 700…you do realize that hacking is a federal crime. Just for hacking on a stupid gamesite like this and saying you’re a hacker can get you arrested and put in federal jail.

Photobucket

i still read this

1. Nobody cares.

Yes, get the poll..

Pshh Temporaily I really dont Care I have Nothing To do At bad eggs untill that Chat LOL :P anyways Cs protable Is fun i play it like 24/7 now untill bad eggs is fixed fro me

Flag Post

Sorry guys I’ve been down with a bad illness these last few days, but I’m kinda better now. Anyways yeaa a lot of drama right now to you eddy don’t use hacking as a threat that’s a very bad move and won’t get you anywhere, and as MWC said its highly illegal. Jousting you were banned for a reason, so you can just stop arguing right now because it’s not our fault you’re banned it’s yours. And so far Slim is winning in the logo contest

Flag Post

me and slim r tied

Flag Post

lol
i say slim is winning to

Flag Post

lol
i say slim is winning to

All your clan page says is “tshi si my clna if you wnat to jion just tell me” bunch of typos, not requirements, no list of players, etc. worst format ever…

Flag Post

lol
i say slim is winning to

All your clan page says is “tshi si my clna if you wnat to jion just tell me” bunch of typos, not requirements, no list of players, etc. worst format ever…

My format: Boss.

Flag Post

lol
i say slim is winning to

His formats so good it took me a half hour to copy it xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by changochango111:

lol
i say slim is winning to

His formats so good it took me a half hour to copy it xD

and that’s just to “copy” xD I can copy joustings in a minute.. 5 seconds if i just have to type it xD

Flag Post

This is my amazing drawing thingy of a badegg, anyone want to beat how spectacular it looks by making a better one?

==== = = = = = 0 0 = == == == ___ == == == ==

Flag Post

This is my amazing drawing thingy of a badegg, anyone want to beat how spectacular it looks by making a better one?

==== = = = = = 0 0 = == == == ___ == == == ==

For goodness sake it not work, try this, if it doesnt work then u guys try make one better that also works.

== = = = 00 =

= =
= =
== ___ ==
== ==
====

Flag Post

LOL i fail…… :(

Flag Post

Slim i need the html code to put the logo up

Flag Post

And we got 5000 total page views :D (continuing from the last page)

Flag Post

And we got 5000 total page views :D (continuing from the last page)

woah…

Flag Post

Sergio is unable to connect to chat in bad eggs for some reason but he can in all the other games, like eddy.. So he is unable to stay in the clan, and he has said i should take his place in the tournament(I won’t change anything until i here what chango and/or MWC thinks).. Farewell to Sergio.. He wll be dearly missed…

Now.. on to updates.. Chango, MWC says he will take his clan back now xD I dont know if he wants to go back the old forum or what(preferably, i like this forum better since it has all the new updates) but for now make him owner, you are 2nd in command, i am 3rd in command.. This is hard for me to say.. but.. I am no longer co-owner so you can change that :’( … now, with that aside.. MORE UPDATES XD remove Sergio, remove eddy(MWC has declared that he will be temporarily banned)… And last but not least, you need to show a man in white how to use forums..

Now.. on to the poll.. Voting will end 12:00 midnight eastern standard time tonight.. So if you haven’t voted yet.. VOTE! Slim is currently ahead by 1 vote.. and i am offended nobody voted for mine :O it was decent.. :/

Flag Post

Lol when i come back imma Do some serious Playing and ill Own ur Sorry little Asses :P lol Jk Anyways Im still bored no good games these days…

Flag Post

Pretty sure everything is updated :D Welcome back mwc

BTW

Changed some clan names to what people want to be called.

For example, I’m now Chango, andy569 is now Andy. And stuff like that

Flag Post

Pretty sure everything is updated :D Welcome back mwc

BTW

Changed some clan names to what people want to be called.

For example, I’m now Chango, andy569 is now Andy. And stuff like that

- . – It’s been that in the first place

Flag Post

Finally made it to level 40 :D
Now I’ll be a somewhat worthy opponent!

Flag Post

Today the contest is over right??

Flag Post
Originally posted by braedon70:

Today the contest is over right??

Yep

Awhh they removed chatroom 5 :(