My Insanely Cool Idea!

5 posts

Flag Post

Ok, so this idea kinda hit me today. You guys know egg shells right? Well… what if each egg shell had a unique bonus. For example:The bunny egg can jump. Or the general egg has a +4 damage on airstrike type weapons. Or the soldier has a +2 damage on grenades Or the robot egg has an accuracy bonus. Little things like these could make the egg shells more useful than just bragging rights or a sense of achievement. There’s so many different bonuses because the cowboy could have a +4 damage on guns. I think this idea of mine is great

I hope you like and agree with my idea!

Flag Post

i agree and how about fixing weps?
i mean they cant go permanent you gotta fix it exep garneades

Flag Post

yeah i like that idea zombies could get 5 more health
chameleons can go camoflage so nobody can see them for a turn
the knight guy could have a spear weapon
and everything else can have something special

Flag Post
Originally posted by miniyoda97:

Ok, so this idea kinda hit me today. You guys know egg shells right? Well… what if each egg shell had a unique bonus. For example:The bunny egg can jump. Or the general egg has a +4 damage on airstrike type weapons. Or the soldier has a +2 damage on grenades Or the robot egg has an accuracy bonus. Little things like these could make the egg shells more useful than just bragging rights or a sense of achievement. There’s so many different bonuses because the cowboy could have a +4 damage on guns. I think this idea of mine is great

I hope you like and agree with my idea!

Wtf accuracy boost? We already have 100% accuracy…

Flag Post

the accuracy boost could have give you line to show you where it lands